1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

***feedback for bluehaiku***

Nov 18, 2006

1. BlueHaiku and I traded dolls everything went pretty smoothly, and I love tiny Belle!!!!

2. I purchased a Puki Ruby from bluehaiku, she was very helpful and shipped incredibly quickly! :)

3. I purchased a Fairyland Blonde Cupid Curl puki wig from bluehaiku. Communication was timely, open, friendly, and honest. bluehaiku was very clear about pricing and let me know when there was going to be a slight delay in shipping. I received my item in its wig net and Denver Doll plastic bag, shipped in a recycled, well-taped bubble mailer, which fit nicely in my mailbox! :)

Great transaction! I recommend this seller and would deal with again.

4. I bought a very cute wig from Julie. Fast shipping and awesome communication. Great seller! Thank you.

5. I bought a tiny sized dress from bluehaiku. It was produced and shipped in a timely manner. And packed very nicely. It fits my Elfdoll Catsy perfectly!

6. I purchased a wig and almost a pair of eyes. When I changed my mind about the eyes, she was understanding. The wig arrived wrapped in tissue paper in a padded envelope. I would buy from bluehaiku again.

7. I bought an outfit from bluehaiku and I was very very pleased with the transaction. Would definitely buy from again :3[​IMG]

8. I bought a doll from bluehaiku and everything was perfect. She shipped right away and I got my doll in 2 days ! She was great to deal with and I would recommend her to any one.

9. Bought a bunch of great items, transaction was perfect as are the items!

10. I bought a Musedoll shirt from bluehaiku. The transaction went very well and the item arrived in great condition. Thanks!

11. I bought a skirt from bluehaiku and everything was wonderful. I will buy/sell again.
      Thank you

12. I bought a lati white Pury from bluehaiku and I cannot be happier! Great communication and super fast shipping- thank you again!

13. I bought a wig from bluehaiku and it arrived just as described, in good packaging, and quickly! Considerate and nice to talk to, I'd definitely buy from you again! :3

14. i bought a pink tinybear wig from bluehaiku. she is quick with communication, and shipped pretty much immediately. highly recommended seller!

thank you! <3

15. Positive!

bluehaiku bought an Elfdoll tiny from me, and paid in two installments, just as we'd worked out. She's courteous and kind, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell from her.

Thanks!

16. I bought another doll from Bluehaiku Perfect :) thanks

17. I bought my first second hand doll a gorgeous puki puki from bluehaiku and I was delighted with the transaction. She was helpful, friendly and communication was excellent. Fast shipping even internationally and I have to say I am so happy ^^ I would definitely buy off of her again and it's made me more confident about buying dolls second hand in the future.

18. Just purchased and received some glass eyes from bluehaiku. Very easy and pleasant transaction! Communication was timely and shipping was even faster!

Thank you, Julie !

19. I purchased a DOT Shall and high heeled feet from bluehaiku, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! She is wonderful to work with - excellent, friendly communication and fast shipping! I would certainly buy from her again.

Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

20. I saw a dress that I liked that bluehaiku had posted in the MP but when I asked for the measurements it turned out it was a little small for the body I wanted to use it for. Bluehaiku offered to sew me a new dress of the same style with adjusted measurements to fit my girl! I paid promptly and I got it very quickly (even though it was a custom piece) and safely.
      Very happy with a very pleasant transaction, thank you!