1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Feedback for BlueSand ***

Oct 14, 2007

1. post your feedbacks to me

thanks!!

:)

2. BlueSand bought some boots from me. The transaction went well; she paid promptly, was very communicative, and let me know when the boots arrived. Good buyer! Thank you!

3. I recieved a MNF body from a split with BlueSand. She was very plesant to deal with and replied promptly.

Thanks so much!

4. BlueSand made yukata for my boy. Its beautiful and I totally like it. She gives me free gift too!! ^__^

5. I bought a MD Ryu head from Bluesand and it came in perfect condition and the shipping was ultra fast, I couldn't be happier :celebrate
      She is friendly and easy to deal with, I'd gladly buy from her again.
      Thanks!

6. I received my Breakaway Bloody Valentine Vampire head today from BlueSand from a split she did ^^
      The head is in perfect conditions, came very well packed and super fast!

She informed me every single step about the transaction since the payment confirmation on Luts, shipping notice from Luts, Breakaway arrival in her house and finally my tracking number ^^.
      She only forgot to tell me that she asked her head with face up (our order would wait a little longer due that), but that's ok now because he is already here with me! ^^

Thanks again, BlueSand, for helping me to bring a dream to my home <3!

7. BlueSand sold me my dream wig for a certain boy I am getting. :aheartbea She was absolutely great to work with; very communicative, helpful and just plain nice. :) The wig was well-packaged and sent quickly. I would definately work with her again!!!

8. I bought a DoD Tender Lahoo head from BlueSand. She replied quickly to my PMs and notified me when the item had been shipped. I received it safely five days later and also a free gift. n__n I would be happy to buy from her again.

9. I bought a yukata/ hakama set from Bluesand.
      She did an EXCELLENT job on it. and I LOVE it!!!
      Fit great on my Akando~~~

Thank you Ricci :)

10. I bought a MNF shiwoo vamp-elf head from BlueSand.
      Lovely communication and fast shipping!!!!!

I hope I can deal with you again ;)

11. i bought three Kimonos and one Hakuma from Blue sand and was very helpful and great communication during the time they were made and sent out. Also pictures were provided along the way.

Thanks and a lot...

Detail and Quality are excellent, i'll have to get more soon!

12. Easy communication and fast~ ! ^_^

13. I commissioned a pair of hakama from BlueSand, who was great about letting me get them made in MSD sized, then finding an MSD to try them on for fit, and sending them. And Ricci was patient with me not finding tracking information, and then with it arriving and me not knowing it was there for a week (our post office doesn't like to leave notice of attempted delivery...) And the hakama are wonderful! <3 Thank you~!

14. Commissioned a Hakama, yukata, and haori set to be modeled after the uniforms in Bleach. Had a little problem with the shipping, with it getting stuck in customs and them not scanning the item, letting me know it was in the US, which made me freak out a little and over react... but after it was scanned and shipped finally, all was well. Was not BlueSand's fault at all, just the people in Customs being slow.

Very excellent communication and nice girl. Would definitely recommend.

Love the set, looks awesome on my boy. I swear he looks like Ichimaru taichou wearing the full set.

15. commissioned 2 yukatas from BlueSand and they came nicely. Good communication and friendly seller. Thumbs UP! :)

16. Comissioned a Hakama and Yukata from BlueSand and she was very nice and patient with my 6564964 questions <3
      The outfit arrived here in an awesome shape; it's great looking and very well sewn. Looks like bought from a store :3c

Highly recommendable seller.

17. I commissioned a DD yukata from Bluesand. This was one of the BEST experiences I've had buying online. She was sooo fast both with response and actual creation. The product I received was such a wonderful quality! I absolutely love it. I am very impressed and would love to do this again =D

18. I commissioned BlueSand for some Yukata and a Hakama/Yukata/Haori set, she was very polite, replied really fast and the clothes were finished in no time ^^
      The clothes are of great quality, she was a pleasure to deal with, I can highly recommend her!

Thank you Ricci ^^

19. Another smooth transaction with Bluesand!
      I've purchased a Luts Summer event head 2 2010 and he arrived today very well packed. The communication was great and she shipped him very fast.
      Thanks a lot, Bluesand!

20. This is actually my second transaction with BlueSand, the first also being a yukata (and hakama, haori) commission. :)

Both transactions went very smooth!
      She kept great communication and provided lots of pictures.
      The items arrived within the time frame she had told me as well.
      She does great work, and even included a free umbrella!
      Thank you so much! :D :aheartbea