1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for blueskiesnorain

Mar 24, 2012

1. Leave feedback for me here please and thank you!

2. blueskiesnorian bough a black MSD hoodie from me and everything went perfect! I would love to deal with her again! :)

3. blueskiesnorain bought some MSD clothes from me. A very friendly person and the payment came in super fast. It was a perfect transaction with great communications! Wonderful buyer, highly recommended :D

4. Sold her MSD clothing. The transaction was pleasant and flawless! Thanks so much! Hope to transact with in the future. Highly recommended!

5. amazing person to deal with! had a trade and it came out excellent C8 would love to work with you again!

6. I purchased a littlefee faceplate from her. She was awesome and incredibly patient with me. Definitely recommend!

7. Perfect transaction with blueskiesnorain who purchased a mnf Chloe from me on short layaway. Payment was faster than agreed and communication was great. An excellent buyer. Thank you.

8. I purchased a mnf Shushu head from her. Very good communication and very nice. Definitely recommend!

9. I purchase a mnf body from blueskienorain. She shipped the body when promised and arrived really fast! I would buy from her again, a Great Seller!

10. I gave Blueskiesnorain's minifee chloe some TLC. She was a bit indecisive, but overall replied promptly, paid promptly, and was always polite. Definitely a positive transaction and I would love to work for her again in the future.

11. Bought a Chloe head from blueskiesnorain. Transaction was quick :3 Shipped when she said she would, friendly and prompt communication. Thank you so much!

12. Blueskiesnorain commissioned me to mod open a MNF head for her. she was a pleasure to deal with, gave me reference pictures, stayed in touch and paid promptly. I would do business with her again ANY day.

Can't wait to see your gal all finished :)

13. I just bought a modded Rheia MNF head from blueskiesnorain and she was great to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again :lol: