1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bluoxyde

Nov 5, 2009

1. Since i have finally sold something on DoA, I think I sould start a feedback thread..

Feel free to leave me a feedback and your opinion about me as a buyer/seller or if you have commissioned me.
      Thank you! ^^

2. I bought a Breakaway scar set from Bluoxyde and it came here very well packed and fast!
      Very nice contact, everytime again :D
      :pcake:bcake:pcake:bcake:pcake:bcake:pcake

3. Sold an unoa face to bluoxyde.
      Fast payment, great communication, perfect buyer. A++

4. Sold a Bully Unoa faceplate to Bluoxyde. Quicky payment and an excellent transaction.

5. Just received my custom Bygg head from Bluoxyde; was very helpful and replied to all messages quickly and politely. Would happily buy from again. Thanks a lot! Love her custom face-up!

6. Bluoxyde ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

7. I bought a Migidoll Mir from Bluoxyde. Shipping was fast and communication friendly. Thank you!