Feedback for Bogx

Mar 11, 2011

1. Here it is. My feedback thread. Comment away! :)

2. first ever feedback!
      Very positive experience, Bogx bought a DOD shall from me, she replied to pms very quickly. sent payment very quickly and notified me when she arrived. I am pleased with this transaction.

3. Bogx bought my wig, the transaction was very smooth and she is just wonderful to deal with!

Thank you!

4. I just purchased a Luts Lishe on an extended layaway from Bogx. She couldn't have been nicer throughout the entier transaction. She was so patient with me, and I really appreicate that. Lishe arrived to me packed super duper good, tons of bubble wrap, and she still smelled like new when I opened it up! Everything was A+ perfect. Thank you so so much!

[​IMG]

5. Bogx Purchased my violin, I have no problem to communicate with her and she paid me fast too. Smooth transaction, thank you :aheartbea

6. Sold Bogx a IOS ANOS head, fast payment. good buyer =)

7. Bogx bought a Senior Delf body from me. :) Communication was great and payment was prompt! A pleasure to do business with! :)

8. Bogx and I split a Senior Delf Abadon off the MP, and she was wonderful! ^^ Communication was smooth, and she was overall wonderful. :D