1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for bombom

Jul 24, 2009

1. please post feedback here if you have bought/sold me something

i'm also a seller on etsy my username there is sugardollshop

thank you:aheartbea

2. I sold a unoa faceplate to bombom, bombom is a great buyer, she pay very fast, and let me know when the faceplate arrives, and is very nice of her to send me some owner pictures :) thank you so much ~

3. I bought two knit bonnets and a silver/black tight, she was very friendly and made the itmes really fast and everything arrived safely packed and quickly, she's a great seller! :D thank you very much!

4. I sold a heaback to Bombom and it was an excellent transaction, thank you

5. I bought four pairs of leggings from Bombom. She was great with communication and shipped them when she said she would! They are super great quality and came in cute packing! I would and plan to buy from her again!

6. Bought an awesome punk rock sweater from BomBom.

It looks brilliant on my Ringdoll boy.

Super fast postage, excellent communication!

7. I bought shirt from bombom, She shipped it quickly and it arrived within good time. Thanks! :chocoberry

8. I bought the MSD Ice cream set from Bombom.

It was a wonderful set, perfectly made and came packaged in the most adorable and loving package. <3
      The shipping was fast and the price was exceptionally reasonable!

I highly recommend her items, they are great.

9. I bought a outfit from bombom. Transaction went perfectly. She shipped quickly and the item is absolutely perfect! Thank you!

10. Filipa is such a sweetie! She bought my SD from me, paid immediately and was very reliable. I would love to deal with her again, she was the perfect buyer :)

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a handmade set: Ice cream set #1 from bombom, and it looks great! Good communication, fast shipping, and great quality and price! I would definitely recommend her! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

Caroline loves her new outfit!
      She is a Fairyland Minifee cutie bust /cutie legs :)

12. Amazing buyer, always responded and was very nice through out the whole way! Great buyer and must be aneven better seller! Her clothes are amazing

13. I purchased dome clothing from bombom.
      Amazing seller, notified me of the shipping costs, arrival of the money and when the items were shipped.
      The clothes arrived well packed with one extra piece which was so kind!
      All of the items were very well made, and I coudn't be more happy with them.
      Thank you!