1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Boombo

Aug 18, 2010

1. Hi,

please leave a feedback for me after any transaction with me ;-)

Thank you very much :aheartbea

2. I bought a torso from boombo and IT WAS EXCELLENT (all arrived quickly and safely!!!) Thanks again

3. I have been holding back a little on my feedback for Boombo, but have since been approached by others experiencing the same silence treatment as I did and have decided I must post this entry after all.

I am leaving neutral feedback for a transaction where I purchased a doll from Boombo. If neutral is not accepted, sadly I will have to label this as negative. However, everything did turn out fine in the end - I got the doll, without any damage.

tl;dr - My two reasons for not being happy with this transaction are:
      a) It took two weeks from the payment was confirmed received until I received the tracking number.
      b) The doll was shipped in a bubble envelope.

Details below, for those interested.

[​IMG]

My entry where I kept track of the progress after I'd purchased the doll: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-400-349-201&p=7345262&viewfull=1#post7345262

I paid for the doll via international bank transfer, and after the transaction went through, Boombo claimed she had recieved €35 less than asked for. I showed her a printout of my payment/withdrawal, and she said she would take the loss. She then asked if she could ship the doll in a smaller box, to which I agreed (the Lati boxes are ridiculously big, after all). It then took 10 days without me hearing anything from Boombo. I posted a worried comment on my flickr, to which she actually replied (while my PMs here on DoA were not returned). This was during a weekend, she said she was away for her bday but would provide the tracking number when returning home. The following Thursday I had still not heard from her and posted another comment on flickr. Again, it took her only a few hours to reply, and I got my tracking number around midnight that same day. Turned out, the doll had already arrived.

Then, when I went to pick her up the next day, I was met with another huge worry - turned out, the "smaller box" was in fact a A4 sized bubble wrapper, folded in two. The only thing protecting the doll was a layer of bubble wrap around her body plus the cardboard envelope for her certificate (which of course had creases). However, the doll thankfully was unharmed, and arrived in the condition expected upon purchase.

For future buyers from Boombo I would advice a confirmation about the shipping method (unless you are fine with shipping BJDs in envelopes), and also an agreement about the date where a tracking number should be presented.

4. Can't seem to be able to edit entries here: "The following Thursday" should be Tuesday.

5. well ... paid for my Lati yellow pirate Lea tan in Dec '10, nothing recieved yet ...
      and till January the tracking number isn't working either.

Now she wasn't here till the 8th of Feb, no PMs, no mails, (maybe too much exams stress - huh?!)
      no sign of hope I'll get my Lati... :|

I hope she will accept my Paypal request which I've send her yesterday....
      waiting what happens next .. I hope I don't have to employ a lawyer ...

6. new update:
      fming through flickr, got my money back,
      but it's sooooooooooooooooooo sad my tan Lea got lost :(:(

because of some HUGS pers. probs she couldn't respond as fast as she wanted.
      so neutral feedback for me, too

Please for your future sellings:
      be informed about the shipping methods - and how much the post office will refund if the package got lost (again) ..
      everything would have been easier :sweat

7. Hi, everybody

I´m really sad, but I guess my feedback for boombo will not be good, too :(

I bought a Lati Lumi from her last week and since i made the payment i didn´t hear anything from her :( At *yabe* the doll is still signed as payed, but not send and she doesn´t answer on my questions if she send her finally! So... what should I think about this non-reaction???? Is she ill? Is her pc broken, has she broken all 10 fingers - so she can´t write?

I´m really upset to be treated like this!! I did nothing wrong... Do you have an idea what I should do with her?

8. After all I have to change my feedback to something neutral-good :) my Lumi/Mila arrived today and I´m really happy with her. Boombo wrapped her very carefully and put the yellow Lati box also in another box! Everything arrived in a very, very well condition and so the only two things to criticize are the bad communication after I bought and paid the doll, and the long time it took her to get the parcel to the post office. The french post office and also the german were very fast!