1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BOROVNIAN

Mar 11, 2008

1. I'm starting a FB thread for myself.

Thanks, Borovnian x

2. Wonderfull :aheartbea

Borovnian commissioned me to give her bobobie sprite a new face-up, she was the perfect customer, paid instantly and kept in constant communication with me :)

3. A wonderful buyer! ^-^///
      Great communication AND fast action. I highly recommend~

4. BOROVNIAN bought dress from me, she is a wonderful person to deal with, she paid fast, and has excellent communication. Thanks!!
      I hope we will work together in the future :]

5. BOROVNIAN bought a tibetan wig from me. Lovely person to deal with - super fact payment ad great communications. Highly recommended!!!!
      M

6. Borovnian bought an Unoa dress from me. Fast payment, great communication, all around a fantastic person to deal with. Sell to Borovnian with confidence!

7. Borovnian bought a F2BM outfit from me. It was a fast and easy transaction with quick payment and she let me know when the items arrived.

Thanks! :)

8. Great buyer, pleasure to deal with! Thanks again!

9. Borovnian bought some clothes from me, paid promptly and was very friendly :)

10. Borovnian bought another dress from me, she is a wonderful buyer! great communication, she paid promptly,
      thank you! :D

11. She bought few clothes from me.
      Very lovely person and great to deal with ^^
      Fast payment and a wonderful transaction. Thank you!

12. BOROVNIAN, bought a MSD size skirt from me! Very smooth transaction with great communication and fast payment! Wonderful! ;)

13. BOROVNIAN bought a MSD outfit from me and everything went wonderfully! She was a prompt payer and kept me updated. Very lovely to work with ^^