1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BottledFairy

Oct 15, 2006

1. I'm taking the liberty of making a thread since there doesn't seem to be one already.

This nice person had *exactly* what I needed (a nice set of flat-backed eyes) and got it to me within three days of when I first asked about it! Thumbs way up :)

2. Thanks for making my feedback thread! ^^

I'm very glad you like the eyes! :D

3. Bottle Fairy bought some clothing from me at a gathering, very wonderful to deal with!!!

4. fast shippies, great item, exactly as described!

5. Great buyer!! :kitty2

Thankyou a lot for all!! =D

6. Bought a bed and it arrived well packaged and in good condition! great seller~

7. Quick with PMs and good communication. The package arrived quickly and with a sticker goody. Overall, great experience. ^_^

8. I bought a pair of LeekeWorld eyes from BottledFairy, and the transaction was super smooth. They eyes arrived quickly and really well wrapped.

^_^

9. I bought a doll from bottledfairy leekeworld LE doll cutie, She was a great seller! Very easy to work with, great communication, transaction went smoothly, Items came well packaged and all safe and sound. Had a great experience thanks again bottledfairy!