1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Boudicca

Jun 1, 2006

1. Please leave feedback for me here :)

2. She is a great seller and fast shipper. Much kudos for Boudicca :)

3. She was a wonderful buyer! No problems here!

4. A fantastic seller with lightning fast shipping and incredibly careful packaging!

Thank you!!!

5. good customers :)

6. fantastic buyer!
      patient and understanding!

7. Boudicca is a fantastic buyer!
      Thank you,boudicca,I'm waiting for your pix!

8. She is a fantastic buyer! Extremely fast payment and very polite :daisy

9. Purchased Ea Eyes from Boudicca. Great communication, fast shipping - eyes are great!

Lishe

10. I sold a couple of corsets to Boudicca, and she was wonderful to deal with. Very patient! I highly recommend her!!

11. a lovely person and nice seller. I got my coat in very quick time. Many thanks Boudicca! (go warrior queens!)

12. Boudicca is a fantastic buyer. I highly recommend her. Shes fantastic and understanding to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with!

13. ack, double post! >( zee forum, she lags!

14. Boudicca a really wonderful seller. I had a very speedy tranaction with her, and she sent me the cutest little pink hoodie for my Petite Ai!! ^_________^

Thank you!!

15. I recently purchased a set of eyes from Boudicca! I would highly recommend people to purchase anything she's offering to sell.

She's friendly, efficient and had my product out to me within a short amount of time. A delight to work with. :3 <3

16. very good seller, thanks a lot!

17. I bought some eye candies from Boudicca long ago, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Thank you! :)

18. Boudicca bought an orangebabydolly necklace from us and it was a pleasure to have her as a buyer. Patient, friendly and reliable. We couldn't ask for better! Thanks!!

19. Boudicca's jewelry is simply stunning and she is an excellent seller with fast shipments and friendly service! :D

20. Bought overalls from me and it had been a very smooth transaction with no problems. ^__^

Thanks~!!