1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Boxpleat

Mar 17, 2009

1. Now hopefully I have gotten it right this time. Sigh!

I have had many lovely transactions in the doll world over the last several years, and surprisingly few difficult ones. I hope the trend will continue as long as all of us think this "work" is fun!

Thanks, k. hartvigsen
    2. As a buyer, I've purchased Kim's creations and was very pleased--excellent workmanship, quick shipping...as a seller, I've done a faceup for Kim, and she was pleasant and easy to work with. She is great all around, I give her two thumbs up!
    3. I've had transactions with boxpleat as both buyer and as seller, and she is always an absolute pleasure to do business with (and she makes wonderful clothing too!). I highly recommend her! :cake:
    4. I've bought some wonderful BJD clothes from boxpleat over the past 3 years, and have always had smooth transactions. Buy with confidence! :chocoberry
    5. I recently sold a doll to Kim. She paid quickly and was very nice to deal with!
    6. Beautiful work by Boxpleat--I have several pieces from her collections and am completely satisfied.:chocoberry Quick to ship and fabulous, professional quality all around.:)
    7. I bought a lovely bohemian skirt set from Boxpleat. Beautiful and exactly what I was looking for! Also great transaction all around~