1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Bozco

May 13, 2008

1. Bozco bought some clothes and eyelashes from me, very fast PM replies and prompt payment. :)
      Definitely recommended~! <3

2. Bought 3 sweaters from Bozco. Super-friendly PMs, and they were shipped out quick, and really well packaged. Thanks!

3. I bought a pair of boots from Bozco and it arrived safely, well-packaged and in good time. I'd definitely do business with her again!

4. Bozco bought a pair of pants. Quick and friendly replies, fast payment.

5. bought a wig and vase from Bozco and everything went very well... will definately buy from again

6. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from Bozco. Items received in one week via international mail. (Shipped to Australia.) The eyes arrived in excellent condition and were exactly as listed.

7. I bought an AOD body from Bozco. Great communication and fast shipping! definitely a pleasure to do business with!

8. I bought some eyes from Bozco, they arrived well packaged and quickly, and were exactly as described, thank you :)

9. I sold an Iplehouse Tatiana to Bozco and she was the perfect buyer. She paid quickly, her communication was great and she was a pleasure to deal with. She was also very honourable and fair about the postage charges when they were a little more than either of us anticipated. I heartily recommend her as a trading partner - this was a wonderful transaction with a really nice person. Thanks Bozco!

10. I purchased a Kid Delf Bory head from Bozco and she was very quick to respond, very friendly and just a pleasure to deal with. She gave me great options including drop off since we are fairly local, and when I chose shipping she was very fast to send him out and he arrived the next day gorgeous and with beautiful glass eyes. GREAT seller, thanks very much!

11. I bought an Elfdoll boy body from Bozco. Communication was great...great price...fast shipping...great seller! Thanks so much for a smooth and easy transaction!!

Roy/tylan

12. I purchased a Elfdoll Standard Rainy K head from Bozco. She worked out a short layaway with me, her communications we prompt, and the package arrived quickly! Thanks for everything! :)

13. I bought a pair of Elfdoll hands from Bozco. She was wonderful to do business with, and shipped the hands quickly (with plenty of bubblewrap~). I would certainly reccommend her. :)

14. Bought some eyes from Bozco. She shipped them really fast and always replied to my PM's quickly. I would do business with her again <3

15. Bought the Elfdoll head. The deal was went well: the parcel was sent quickly, the packing was excellent. The parcel went through the ocean, it was unusual (the delivery took 2 months), Bozco answered my questions quickly and politely.

Thanks for the great head!

16. I bought a Luts kid delf from Bozco. The transaction was super smooth! She shipped really quickly and my doll was packed very well! He was just as described...maybe even nicer in person! :D

Thank you SO much! A+ :D