1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bpanda <3

May 17, 2007

1. I bought a Nanuri07 head from bpanda. He arrived quickly and very well packaged. She is super nice and it was a pleasure to do business with! :)
      Thanks again!

2. bpanda bought my twing-key, she paid immediately and was very nice to deal with, everything went great :D

3. bpanda participated in a SOOM group order I ran. She was wonderful to deal with! Communication was great, payment was speedy. She's a dream and I would highly reccommend doing business with her! Thanks again.

4. bpanda bought d.o.c. twing-key from me, paid right away and is a pleasure to deal with :)

5. bpanda purchase 2 pants from me~She paid fast and is nice to talk to. Thank you!!!

6. Panda bought my SDF boy body :) great transaction and great to deal with :) let me know when the body arrived, great communication!

hope you enjoy him ;)

7. I brought some MSD clothes from Bpanda, they arrived safe and sound, just as described. Very easy transaction, I'd be happy to buy from her again.

Thanks!

8. Bpanda sold me MSD Clothes arrived very quick and in great condition. Super transaction nice person to deal with. Recommended !

9. I just bought two articles of clothing from bpanda and had a marvelous transaction, fast shipping and great communication, love the new clothes, thank you :)

10. I bought the cutest MSD shirt and hoodie from bpanda! Wonderful to deal with. Thank you!

11. Great buyer! Sold Soom Sard Hooves and Horns to bpanda. The payment was smooth and buyer let me know when items arrived. Thank you!

12. I bought a Soom MD from bpanda. Very fast shipping and she was very nice to buy from.
      Thanks!

13. I purchased a pair of Gumdrops from bpanda. GREAT communication, FAST shipping, SAFE packaging, and the eyes arrived in PERFECT condition! :celebrate :dance :cheer I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :kitty2

Thanks SO much, sweetie! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

14. Bought a pair of eyes from bpanda. She's very friendly and the package arrived unbelieveablely fast.
      Thanks a lot ! <3

15. I purchased a pair of Gumdrops from Eva. Easy transaction. Quick communication. Shipped in a well padded package and arrived safely. Thanks!

16. Bpanda participated to my GO Leekeworld. Thank you! :)

17. NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Paging Thread linkback

On 12.19.11 I purchased a pair of 14mm Totally Taupe Gumdrops from bpanda. I paid promptly and waited. Domestic shipping was included and since it was the holidays I realized it would take a while for a first class package to get to me.

After two weeks and no eyes, I sent a PM to bpanda as well as an email. When she didn't respond to either I opened a Paypal dispute. I waited for a while to see if she would respond to that but she didn't. I escalated it to a claim and waited.

bpanda never responded to the Paypal claim and thusly Paypal found in my favor. They recovered my money and the case has been resolved.

I sincerely hope nothing has happened to bpanda and this was just a case of forgetfulness.

18. Bpanda bought a SD13 Williams from me. Decisive buyer and prompt payment. Thanks for being a dream to work with! ^^

19. I bought from Bpanda Soom Hyperon (scarface) full doll
      Shiping was totally super-fast. It was amazing! :abow:

The wonderful person and patience seller.
      Thanks for a great transaction!!! I would love to do business again!

20. Great transaction! Purchased Soom Obsidius Angel of Dark (Brown Tan) and he is lovely. Thank you!!! Recommend this member.