1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for brandie.HOLIC

Aug 14, 2007

1. If you've had any transactions with me, please leave me some feedback! Thank you~.​

2. brandie.HOLIC bought two shirts from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived to her. Thank you! ^-^

3. I sold a doll shirt to brandie.HOLIC, she paid super quick and was great with communication. An excellent buyer! :D

4. I had a great transaction with brandie
      prompt payment & great communication
      lovely buyer!! higly recommend!!!
      Thanks, brandie~ ^_^

5. brandie.HOLIC bought a pair of Musedoll shoes from me. Very good buyer, good communication :D She let me know when the shoes arrived, something that is always extremely appreciated! <3

6. brandie.HOLIC bought a pair of M+H pants from me, she paid super fast and was really nice to deal with! thanks so much~

7. Sold a wig to brandie.HOLIC and I was paid very very quickly. Thank you :)!

8. brandie.HOLIC bought a wig and a cap from me. She was lovely to deal with and paid promptly. Thank you so much. :XD:

9. brandie.HOLIC bought doll outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

10. brandie.HOLIC bought some SD clothes from me. :)

The transaction was pleasurable in that it was fast, prompt and painless. I would like to do more business with this buyer in the future.

Thanks! :aheartbea

11. Brandie.HOLIC bought two SD girl outfits from me, and she was great to deal with! Always friendly and responded and paid promptly. Thanks so much again! :D

12. brandie.HOLIC bought a dress off me, she's wonderful to deal with~!
      A+ buyer~
      Transaction was smooth and communication was great~

13. Brandi bought a skirt from me and was super quick with payment. She was extremely patient when I got delayed with shipping during my cold. Awesome buyer!

14. Brandi.HOLIC bought a sadol outfit from me and everything went perfectly smooth!
      It was a very pleasant transaction :)
      Thanks!

15. Brandi.HOLIC bought two outfits from me.She paid fast, had great communication.
      I would definitely recommend her to anyone and would gladly sell to her again.
      Thank you!