1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bread17

Nov 27, 2006

1. Hi~
      ^^ If you've sold me something or bought something from me, please leave your feedback~!
      Thank you so much.

Hope that I can trade with you again :)

Good Seller:

mellara -- I bought Musedoll Erato Fullset from her. She's so nice and respond pretty fast. She mailed Erato as sooooooooon as I sent the money : ) And Erato arrives perfectly~!

Good Buyer:
      manaswam -- I sold a lishe head to her. She paid fast and the transaction was unbelievably perfect!! Super good buyer!! ><
      munakchild -- I sold a Naruri head to munakchild^^ She's very polite and paid as fast as she can :) She's absolutely a great buyer!

2. Bread was an absolutely perfect buyer. Polite, patient and paid me very quickly. Just a dream to deal with!! Enjoy Erato. I know whe'll be getting alot of love now!

3. I purchased a magnificent head and hands from her. The transaction was perfect and the head and hands are too.

4. I bought a Nanuri head from bread17 She was very kind, and very easy to work with. I did a hold, for a while and payed all at once, she's very understanding. The head arrived safely unharmed and fast ^^

bread17 is a great seller!

5. Had a great friendly transaction with Bread. She is a wonderful artist and great person to buy from. I am very pleased with the beautiful head and hands that are beautifully painted by Bread..
      Thanks so much , Bread..

6. I've bought an Unidoll UHr-01 head from Bread17. Although the head was shipped later than intended due to circumstances, I was well informed during the whole transaction. Communication happened smoothly.

The head was well wrapped up and arrived undamaged. I'm very happy with how the sale was handled, from first questions to finally having the head in my hands. :)

7. Bread17 did a face-up comission for me and I'm so happy with the result. She does wonderful work. ^_^

8. I bought a Nanuri NS head from Bread. We had really good communication all through the process. The head arrived snugly wrapped in loads of bubblewrap. Really good seller, I'd recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much.

9. She is a very nice Girl.:)
      It is really very against coming and
      so friendly.
      I would buy again by her.:)
      Thank you very much.

10. bread17 is an excellent seller! she replies fast and is able to provide information and photo of the mnf vamp shushu head i bought from her
      and she shipped the head immediately after recieving payment and the doll is safely in my hands now and i love her! thank you breaddd!!!!

ps. and her face up skills as the best i ever saw!

11. I bought a MNF body from Bread17, she was lovely to deal with throughout the transaction. Arrived safe and well packed, many thanks :)

Sue

12. I have purchased multiple wonderful creations by Bread17, including blue Kumi (painted magnificently) and Boy Lishe with white suit. I also purchased ShuShu. Bread17 is also working on a commission for me. And I plan to buy from new clothes shop. She is absolutely an incredible artist and fantastic person. I highly recommend Bread17.

13. I bought a wonderfully made coat and pants set from bread, made by her friend. Exquisitely made, it fits my boy like a glove. I would sacrifice a limb to be able to buy more. Bread was very frriendly and a fast shipper too.

14. Bread is a wonderful seller! She is fast & efficient in replying all my pms and ships out my nanuri 07 in good condition bubble wrapped nicely and safely~ She is also a friendly and nice person to talk to. ^^ It is my first time using paypal, she even taught me how to do it by simple steps.

Thanks a lot~~ \^0^/

15. I bougth a Lishe head from her. Very good seller!

16. I had a amazing leather jacket made and have to say I love it its 100&#37; awesome, made really well and lovely soft real leather, I highly recommend, Had to be made, but well worth the wait as very proffesional, packed very well and shipping once finished was via EMS

Thanks so so much, I will be back

Keiko loves it :)

[​IMG]

17. I bought a suit for my Unidoll Ark from bread17, and it's extremely well made. Very high-quality doll clothing!

18. Bought a Dollzone Yi from her. There were some shipping problems through no fault of either of us but Bread even paid out of her own pocket for more expensive shipping to solve the problem. Would buy from her again ^^

19. I bought a beautiful leather outfit set for my boy from Bread17.
      I would recommend anyone to buy a like outfit. The detail and fit are perfect, and the smell of the leather so luxurious.:)

I hope to be able to buy another outfit from Bread17, for another of my boys in the near future.

Thank you very much :thumbup

:hamster:

20. I bought an outfit from her and am so very happy with it! The making is very high quality and it looks just fabulous on my doll. ^^ Will definitely be buying from her again.