1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Breck

Mar 31, 2007

1. Purchased a great SD head from Breck. Every aspect of the transaction was perfect - and Breck was friendly and communicative throughout. I would buy from her again in a minute, and highly recommend her to anyone else!

2. Can't wait to see the finished character!

3. I sold a computer set to Breck. Breck is awesome to deal with ,very nice , keeps perfect contact and she paid almost immediately! Thank you!
      Hugs!
      Paul Julian

4. Exact in details, fast in communication, and prompt delivery. Wonderful seller in every way =D Thank you so very much for the little angel!

ps. Hope you found your sword..? >_<

5. Didn't I leave feedback for you in another thread? O_o;;

I have both bought from Breck and sold to her (the same doll, actually ^^;; ) and both transactions were perfect, she was very friendly and the communication was excellent.

I highly recommend her!! A real pleasure to deal with <3

6. I just adopted a DiM v1 Marianne from Breck, and I'm just pleased as punch! She was well and safely packaged, she was shipped promptly and communication was just wonderful. She even added a free pair of cute undies/pjs. Isn't that sweet?
      Thanks so much!
      Raven

7. I bought Breck's DIM Rain doll and I really couldn't be happier with him! :D This is one of the dolls I've admired since I first became interested in BJDs, so I'm thrilled that he's finally home. Communication with Breck was wonderful, shipping was quick, and the doll was packaged beautifully and is in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from Breck again- she was wonderful to work with! Thank you! :D

8. Breck bought a doll from me on layaway and was especially wonderful at keeping in touch and paying early! She let me know when the doll arrived and was a sweetie in every way. Thank you, Breck!

9. Breck participated in a group order that I ran (for shoes)... paid on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

THANK YOU Breck! :)

10. Breck participated in my first shoe pre-order and was very prompt with both the down payment and then with paying the balance when her boots came in. Very friendly and great communication! I look forward to doing business with Breck again in the future! :)

11. Purchased a pewter fer from Breck. Paid on Friday, had it Monday. Perfect condition. Thanks very much!!

12. I purchased Soah from Breck, and it was a lovely transaction! She was great with communication, and the doll was very carefully packed. She was also very patient with payment issues on my end. Very nice girl!

13. I purchased a Lishe from Breck. Shipping was quick, Lishe was securely wrapped, and communication was great. An excellent transaction. Thanks!

14. Purchased a doll and accessories from Breck. Communication was great and transaction went very smoothly. I'm really happy with my purchase; thanks so much!

15. I purchased the Heath Ledger minimee head from Breck and she is a pleasure to do business with. Everything was perfect! Thank you Breck!

16. I bought a Happydoll Arthur from Breck... great communication, great doll - thank you!

~perley

17. I just purchased a Fantasy Doll 60cm NS Male body from Breck-san---he shipped it lightning fast, was very understanding and helpful about the doll, and super communicative!!!!! :) He was a perfect seller and I would buy from him again without hesitation!!!!! A true asset to DoA!! Highly recommended!!!!

God bless!!

SEtsuna

18. I just sold Breck a Dragondoll 71cm "Uncle" body and it was a remarkably smooth, wonderful transaction. Breck is amazing with communication! I couldn't recommend him more!

19. I sold Breck a ResinSoul 70cm Long and the transaction was super smooth! Would definitely transact with again!

20. Just finished up a strange transaction with Breck that ended up very good.

Breck purchased a doll body from me. It was not assembled when I got the PM, and I had misplaced the parts that it required to be put together again. Breck was very patient with me, and even sent me a down payment in advance. Throughout the insane wait time it took for Domuya to ship the parts, Breck was very patient and understanding. In the middle of this wait, both of our lives went into a crisis at almost the same time, and the layaway was at a halt for a while. When we were finally able to complete it, Breck paid the rest of the amount very promptly and then let me know when the package arrived.

To sum it up, I think the outcome of this transaction shows a lot of patience, determination and responsibility on Breck's part. I would do business again!