1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bren

Jul 11, 2012

1. Sold Bren the body to go with the head and got instant payment! So nice, and she has been absolutely super about communicating, too! So many thanks!

2. Bren participated in my SOOM GO and was a very patient and wonderful participant! She paid promptly and communicated well. Despite the long wait from SOOM she was very patient about receiving her items. Thank you so much for enduring! :hug:

3. Bren bought a pair of Soom shoes and an outfit from me. She paid promptly and was great with communication, as usual. :) Always happy to sell to her anytime! :)

Thanks again! :bcake

4. Bren bought a Feeple65 Roke FP from me - she was wonderful to talk with and let me know when it arrived safely. Thanks for an excellent transaction! Highly recommend :)

5. I sold Bren a soom sphaler outfit with added Chinese boots.
      communication was fast and she paid super fast.
      I would certainly do business with Bren again. A+++++

6. Bren purchased a Soom Epidos sword and shield set from me. Communication was great and she paid quickly. An all-around perfect transaction, couldn't ask for more. :) Thank you again!

7. Sold Bren an Iplehouse Stella head, perfect transaction, just the type that you always hope you will have. Excellent communication and fast payment, kept me updated when she arrived and reminded me I had forgotten to include the COA then let me know as soon as it arrived. Thanks again and hope to hear from you in the future.

8. Bren purchased two pairs of Dollbakery eyes from me, and everything went smoothly. Bren is a wonderful buyer, and I would definitely work with Bren again. :aheartbea

Chris

9. Bren purchased a sleepy F65 Chloe faceplate from me. The transaction was smooth and quick! She always returned messages quickly and made prompt payment. She even let me know when the faceplate arrived! Thanks again, Bren! I wouldnt hesitate to work with Bren again. :D

10. Bren joined my split, as well as purchased two pairs of eyes from me. She was responsive, prompt with payments, and let me know when the items arrived. I would be happy to transact with her again. :)

11. Bren purchased a feeple65 Tan angela from me. she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. great communication, always friendly and always reliable with payments. started on a layaway but she managed to pay off much sooner then she expected. she also let me know as soon as angela arrived.
      i could not have asked for more. very highly recommended ^^ thank you again so much ^^

12. Positive Feedback

Bren purchased two pairs of 18mm Mako Eyes from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the eyes arrived to her. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. It was a pleasure to do business with her, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with Bren, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

13. Bren bought a wig and outfit from me and it was a great transaction. She answered quick and kind to my messages and paid prompt. She also let me know when the package arrived. I can highly recommend her as a buyer.

14. Bren purchased iple rapier and spy glass from me, and was a pleasure to deal with! I'll be happy to deal with Bren again anytime. :3nodding:

15. POSITIVE

I had a lovely transaction with Bren! She purchased several Fairyland Roke parts from me including the open eyed dragon face-plate, the open eyed human face-plate, the head backing/connector as well as his outfit and shoes. She was extremely friendly and had excellent communication throughout the entire transaction. Payment was received very quickly and she kindly followed up with me when she received her items. I would be more than happy to enter into another transaction with Bren, I would highly recommend her! Thank you :dance

16. Bren bought a pair of EID hands from me, and the transaction went perfectly. Communication was smooth, and I was even informed when the item arrived at their place. Thanks again! :)

17. Bren bought my Doria head and she was a real pleasure to do business with. Good communication and fast to pay!
      She also informed me when the package arrives! Great Buyer!! Thank you!

18. Another wonderful transaction with Bren! She purchased my Feeple65 Chloe (the rest of her I should say ;D -- she had previously bought the sleepy faceplate!). Commnication is always a breeze with Bren, she's quick to respond and send payment quickly. She was super understanding when I woefully realized my Fairyland box had been stinkified by a previous owner and patiently waiting and even encouraged more time for me to rectify the situation. She let me know when Chloe arrived and I'm just pleased as punch that my beautiful Chloe has gone to a loving home. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bren as a buyer -- Thanks again!!

19. @Bren purchased eyes and clothes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was clear. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

20. Oh! I'm happy to find Bren's feedback thread because she's been a lovely client! I've done a few faceups/faceup repairs for her, as well as painted dragon scales on a modified hand for her. She's very clear and incisive when it comes to her wishes, very sweet to talk to, and careful and conscientious about packing/payment/details. It's a pleasure to work with her; absolutely looking forward to working with her again! ^^