1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BriarRose

Jun 12, 2006

1. Hi, this thread is for anyone who has done any buying/selling with me and wish to leave feedback of those transactions. Thank You:)

Sold Too:
      Lishe
      chiron2
      rhinestonej
      Fleau

2. BriarRose is a good seller, the bjd arrived fast (5 days to France) and was conform to the idea i made of it. The package was good and very protecting.

Sorry for my english i'm french but i think you've understand that BriarRose is a good seller ;)

3. I sold a pair of eyes to her and she was a lovely buyer! ^^ Would definately do business with again.

4. I just bought and received a Mecha Angel Sabik from Briar Rose. It was a great transaction all around. There was great communication, with fast delivery. Sabik was well packed and arrived in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to do business with Briar Rose again.

5. I bought a Chiwoo Vampire head from Briar Rose and I can't say enough good things about the whole transaction! I would not hesitate to buy from her again!!

6. I bought a Sp Kill_U head. I could not be any happier with this super fast and easy transaction.

Kat

7. I bought an Elf Chiwoo. :D
      It was a very simple and easy transaction! The doll came very well packaged, and just as described.
      Briarrose was a nice and honest seller. I'm very happy :)

8. Bought Williams from her. Came in perfect condition and fast too! Thank you very much! A++++ seller!

9. Excellent seller, very kind and professional. Head came very quickly and was as well-packaged as anyone could possibly want. Thank you so much!

10. i bought a yosd Ayumu from Briar Rose and she was awesome with keeping me up to date with what was goin on... and she let me do a layaway which was awesome... i would definately recommend buying from her... she's just awesome :)

11. Bought a simply gorgeous 4D Hyul head from BriarRose, she shipped quickly and it arrived quite safe and sound. Excellent communication, would definitely recommend as a seller!

12. I purchased a YoSD Tanpopo from BriarRose on layaway. Everything went perfectly!! She was so kind, and communicated great! The doll arrived in spotless perfect condition! I can't thank her enough, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :D

13. I bought a SD13 boy body from Briar. She's an excellent seller. She's very nice and honest. The communication is wonderful. She's always telling me what's going on even without questions from me. The body arrived at promised time in perfect condition and was well packed. Everything is excellent. I'm willing to trade with her again!

14. Bought a SNG Hyul head from her! The transaction went smoothly. The head was VERY VERY well packed and protected! She's such a dear to deal with! Definitely would recommend her!

15. I purchased a School C head from BriarRose. It arrived today as described. The transaction was smooth and communications were great:D definitely recommend!!

16. I bought an L-bi Boy from BriarRose and she was an absolute doll. :) Completely comprehensive, totally cool and calm, and shipped so fast it was unbelievable. I am so happy with this boy, and for now its just the body! lol <3 Thanks again briar, ILU

17. Just bought a Migidoll Ryu head from BriarRose- this has been one of the best transactions I've ever had! The shipping speed was amazing, and she was absolutely wonderful. The packaging was probably the best I've ever seen as well! Perfection!

18. I bought an old FCS 28 head from BriarRose. She was very honest and friendly to communicate with. The item was shipped out so fast that I recevied the head within 2 days!! And of course item was wrapped carefully! Perfect seller in anyway~!

Thank you for a wonderful transaction.
      I'm really lucky to have this head!!:)

19. Bought Glati from Briar. The doll is in great shape, just as described and she got him to me very quickly! Thanks a bunch Briar! :)

20. I bought a Soom Chrom body from Briar Rose, and she shipped instantly...lovely to deal with, I highly reccomend!