1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bridget McCall

Jan 2, 2009

1. Hi I am not usually selling anything (yet) but if I have bought from you, feel free to leave feedback - thanks :)

2. Bridget McCall purchased an Unoa from me on layaway! Super prompt with payments, great communications! Would highly recommend!!!

3. Bridget bought a soulkid body (1st version) from me. Great communication from a sweet person! Thanks so much. dear heart. :)

4. Sold a doll body to her,
      and she was prompt to pay and great to communicate with.

Thanks again, Bridget McCall!

5. Bridget commissioned me for a face up for her LW Romeo. It was a pleasure doing business with her :)

6. Bridget bought from our 【Tous Les Garcons clothes shop】. She paid fast and was very nice to communicate. Really pleasant transaction. Thank you so much^ ^

7. bought a mnf body from bridget, communication was great and after payment she shipped the body quickly to me, though she stated in her thread she could only go to the postoffice on saturdays. So great service as well...
      pleasure doing business, thank you so much

8. I bought a Unoa Blank Faceplate from Bridget, it was a pleasure to deal with, great communication she's very friendly!!! I'm very happy! I highly reccomend her! Thank you again!

9. I bought a Kaye Wiggs U-noa headback from Bridget.
      Good communication, great seller.
      Thanks!

10. BOught a MNF body from Bridget, very good communication and beautifulbody! was also very patient and receptive to questions! Great seller!

11. I bought a Leeke Hero head from Bridget and she was great to work with. Good communication, very patient and she packed my boy safely for his trip halfway around the world. I would transact with her again gladly.

12. I bought a Supia BW body from Bridget and could not be happier about the transaction. ^_^ She had great communication and was prompt on shipping out the body. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks so much!

13. Bridget and I complete a trade, that went very well. I traded a Hypermaniac Ishta for her Soom Cuprit. I would definitely trade/buy/sell with bridget again! Thank you!!

14. I traded dolls with Bridget, and she's WONDERFUL! Bridget is fantastic to communicate with! She's very sweet and fun to talk with. She sent me a beautiful Minifee Shu Shu for my dollstown Soph elf, and I couldn't be happier! I wouldn't hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with Bridget again! Thank you Bridget!!!

15. Bought a pair of cuprit hooves fron her. Bridget is wonderful to trade with, she took pictures of the hooves for me and the shipping was fast, too. Great trader! Thanks!

16. Bridget is amazing! I bought Soom Cuprit costume and wig from her. Communication was super fast, and she shipped immediately. She was extremely generous in helping me find a shipping method that was both safe and affordable to send from Australia to California. Everything was in great shape and very well packaged. Couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Now my Cuprit is complete! Thanks Bridget!!

17. Bridget bought my puki pipi and was really sweet and has honest integrity. Hope to deal with you again! Thanks!

18. I bought an SD10 body from Bridget and she was very accommodating and kind! Everything was packaged perfectly and shipped fast. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a good buying experience :D

19. I bought Cuprit Wings from Bridget and she was a pure pleasure to buy from. I recommend her as a seller, friendly communication, prompt shipping. An excellent and pain free and plain old awesome buying experience. ;)

20. I bought a doll from her on layaway. She was kind and polite in conversation and was always quick to reply. There was a small issue with the doll upon arrival and she was quick to work out a solution with me and very polite to talk to through the discussion. I would certainly do business again in the future!

A+