1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bridgetF

Dec 19, 2009

1. I realized I had forgotten to make one when I first started buying on here :|

please post any feedback for bridgetF here. thank you!
    2. bridgetF bought a DIM wig from me. She was super-friendly in her PMs, and prompt in her payment. She also let me know when she received the wig. A fantastic buyer, and I would gladly deal with her again. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy it!!!
    3. I sold a pair of boots to bridgetF and she was a wonderful buyer! ^^ She paid fast and was understanding about my delay in shipping! I would gladly do business with her again!
    4. bridgetF purchased a pair of sneakers from me and everything went very smoothly. She kept in close contact and responded quickly to PMs. Hope to trade with you again! Thanks!
    5. Sold a Feng head to bridgetF...communication was great and received payment quickly. Would definitely sell or buy from again.
    6. Bought a Bobobie Feng to bridgetF. Communication was great. The doll came with a little damage as a result of shipping but the problem was resolved. Would buy from her again. n_n