Feedback for Brightberry

Oct 17, 2016

1. Please leave feedback for me here. :)

2. brightberry bought a MNF Halloween event head 2016 from me and it went very nice and smoothly! She was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with, I have nothing but good things to say about it all :)

3. Brightberry participated in my split for a FL Lucywen fullset. She was perfect. Paid in a timely fashion every time, let me know when the centaur body arrived and overall was simply pleasant to deal with.

I'd happily recommend them as a buyer/split participant and hope to do business with them again. Thank you for the smooth transaction~

4. I sold a Fairyland Centaur set of wings to brightberry. Friendly communication, prompt payment and also let me know once her package arrived. I couldn't be happier with this transaction and would not hesitate to deal with brightberry again. Thank you!

5. Brightberry bought my FLAM head from me. No issues at all, prompt payment and let me know head had arrived safe. Thank you for the perfect transaction :)

6. Brightberry purchased a Fairyland 2016 MNF A-line Event Head from me. Her payment was prompt, conversations friendly and she let me know when it arrived.
      This was an all-round perfect transaction and I would be happy to deal with her again in a heartbeat! :hug:

7. Megan bought a fairyland head from me. She paid right away and also let me know when the head arrived. I would highly recommend her as a buyer and thank you for the wonderful transaction. I cant wait to see what you do with her :)

8. :daisy:aheartbea:cake: Positive feedback :cake: :aheartbea:daisy

The lovely Brightberry purchased a headback from me and was wonderful to work with and let me know when they received it :)
      I highly recommend Brightberry as buyer and would be happy to work with them again:thumbup .

Thank you so much Brightberry :hug:.