1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for brighteyes22

Aug 4, 2010

1. Brighteyes22 use my shopping service for yahoo auction Japan for 2 YOSD limited. Prompt payment, nice buyer. Friendly and good communication. A++++++.

2. brighteyes22 sold me a Minifee Mirwen OE head on A-line body. Sulay is very friendly and it is pleasure to deal with! All communication was perfect and nice. Package was very good packed and arrived safely and fast! I am very happy and thank you very, very much! I will highly recommend purchasing from this seller! ​

3. I bought a Minifee Shushu NS on A-line body from brighteyes22
      She arrived super fast, in pristine condition, well packed and exactly as described. Sulay was super friendly and communication was great. I would definitely buy from her again, it was a very good experience and also getting to know her was very nice - now I have someone else to talk about BJDs in my own language :)

4. I bought a Soom Kivi from brighteyes22. She was awesome to deal with, even though paypal had changed their instant transfer policies YET AGAIN, which caused some delays with my payments, but she was very understanding, shipped quickly and I recieved her in about 4 days!

Thank you so much!

5. I bought Fepple Chloe from brighteyes22 - all was graet, thank you so much )

6. I bought a doll on layaway from Brighteyes22,
      I really recommand her, it was a wonderful transaction, she is friendly and serious; the doll is perfect, as described
      Thanks!!

7. I just end a perfect transaction with brighteyes22 !
      She is realy kind! She paid quickly and answer to my message so fast!
      I realy think that we just made a perfect transaction, and I'm realy happy to meet this sweet girl:

Thank you so much my dear! :D

8. Brighteyes22 use (for the second time) my shopping service for yahoo auction Japan for 1 msd Mihimi and 1 Yosd Megu limited. Prompt payment, nice buyer. Friendly and good communication. A++++++.

9. I bought a Leekeworld Mikhaila from brighteyes22
      She arrived, in pristine condition, well packed and exactly as described. Sulay was super friendly and communication was great. It was a very good experience :)

10. I bought brighteyes22's Soom Human Adamelli and she was soooooooooo gorgeous nice to me! I love her AND the doll! Hope to deal with her again! \^o^/

11. I bought a MNF chloe, everything went very well, superfast shipping. Very communicative and understanding. +++ thank you

12. brighteyes22 sell to me a Tuesday child ARINA from Rosenllied!

I love her!! Is wonderfull doll!

She was really fast and nice :__)!!!
      Thanks!!

13. I bought a doll from brighteyes22. Excellent communication. It was a great transaction. Thanks

14. I purchased a FL WS Ryeon Head from Brighteyes22
      Transaction went very smoothly.
      Great communication
      WONDERFUL packing
      quick shipment
      Head arrived in perfect condition
      I would buy from her again, and highly recommend her as a seller

15. I bought a souldoll soulkid Liddell head from Brighteyes22 and I'm very happy with the transaction! ^_^ Would definitely do business with again! Thank you Sulay!

16. brighteyes22 bought a volks f-20 head from me! Payment was prompt, and she let me know immediately as soon as the head arrived. Communication was always quick and friendly, she's very sweet and was fun to talk to! :3 I sold a doll and made a friend!

Would definitely work with again!!

17. I have bought a MNF body in beautiful white. I was very happy to find her since i needed a body so bad. Brighteyes22 was very nice and made an exception and accept layaway. The body is in perfect condition. She shipped the item very fast and the body was good packed. Brighteyes22 is the most adorable seller and it was fun to do business with her. She is very trusty and helpful. The communication was fast and very warm. I really loved to read all of her messages. She always tried to help when i was a little bit impatient and worried about the shipping time. I can not thank her enough.

18. Brighteyes22 bought an MSD body from me! Super sweet and polite PMs, quick payment as promised (even sent it as a personal payment without my asking <3) and let me know when everything had arrived safe! Model DOA marketplace member, and I can't wait to work with again!

19. Brighteyes22 use my shopping service for yahoo auction Japan for a MSD Full Choice F-20 from Volks Japan. Prompt payment, nice buyer. Friendly and good communication. A++++++.

20. Just bought a Leekworld Mihkaila from this seller. She worked with me on a layaway and was super good at communication. She shipped on time and even sent me a free wig I am very grateful. I would gladly buy from her again.