1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for brighteyes22

Aug 4, 2010

1. I did a trade with brighteyes22 for a soom beyla and the transaction was great! Communication was great shipping was fast! The doll was just as described! I am very happy! Thank you! ^_^

2. I purchased an MSD Volks Mihmi from Brighteyes22, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! She communicated thoroughly throughout each step of the process, and her correspondence was always friendly. The doll arrived very well-packaged and in like-new condition. I would recommend this member most highly!

Thanks very much for a great buying experience :)

3. ...I forgot to mention that shipping was super fast! Thanks again!

4. It was a pleasure doing business with brighteyes22. I sold her a Volks girl body, and communication was always prompt and pleasant. I will definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much for a lovely transaction! :)

5. brighteyes22 purchased a body from me and everything was awesome from start to finish. She sent payment immediately and was overall such a great buyer to deal with. Everything went smoothly with absolutely no problems at all. I am so glad to have been able to work with her. I cannot recommend her enough to everyone! A++ Thanks again and I hope it is what you are looking for. :aheartbea

6. Brighteye22 purchase SD10 white skin body from me, pay on time and let me know as soon as she received it. Great buyer.

7. I have changed doll with brighteyes22.
      My doll arrived lightning fast, extremely well packed, and in perfect condition.
      Communications were frequent and friendly
      She is wonderful, she is kind and absolutely great to deal with. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. she's absolutely AMAZING!!!
      Would definitely purchase from her again in a heartbeat Thanks brighteyes22 :fangirl:

8. brighteyes22 bought a Leekeworld Mikhaila in Pure Rose from me. She was a very sweet person to talk to and do business with. She paid promptly and was very communicative, respectful and kind. I just made a new friend :) It's comforting to know that the doll I sold, will be well taken care of :)
      I recommend her to all serious buyers/sellers! I'd definitely do business again.

9. Brighteyes22 and I did a trade and it was fantastic! I traded my Leekeworld tan Mikhaila for her Blue Fairy Olive. Communication was awesome! She sent me tons of pics so that I knew exactly what I was getting. When my doll wasn't showing up she did everything she possibly could to find her for me. It was just a postal delay and everything worked out perfectly. I've made a new, wonderful friend and I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much, Sulay! I love Olive and everything you sent with her!! HUGS!!!!!!!

10. Brighteyes22 bought a School C head from me, payment and communication was very prompt. Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

11. I purchased an SD10 NS body from the adorable brighteyes22, and everything went smoothly.

This was my second transaction with her, and it was perfect again: excellent and super-friendly communication, super-fast shipping, and the body was super-well wrapped.

I'm so happy and thank you very much!!!!!! ^_^

12. brighteyes22 Is a pleasure to do business with! I purchased a Volks head from Sulay and she kindly held it for me for a short time, and then shipped it promptly when I had paid.

The head was stuck in US customs for quite a long time, before it arrived safely, but we continued to patiently watch the tracking and kept up communication.

Thank you for a very pleasant purchase, Sulay. I would be pleased to buy from you again!:chocoheart

13. I bought a Volks yo-sd from Sulay. It was a nice transaction. She is friendly person, communication with her was great! She shipped the package very quick. Thank you so much!

14. I bought a Volks SD10 body from brighteyes22. Our email contact was excellent, quick and acurate. She quickly sent me the body, carefully wrapped and packed so it survived the five day trip by post intact. I'm very pleased with this transaction and highly recommend this seller!!! *^o^*~~~

15. brighteyes22 bought some pukifee outfits from me, and transaction was smooth. She was very friendly and responded quickly to all PMs. Payment was sent without problems and I was let know when she received the outfits. I'm very pleased with this transaction. I hope I can deal again with her in the future! Thanks again!

16. Brighteyes22 bought/ adopted my Minifee Mirwen (with A-Line body). She communicated really fast, is a super sweet-lovely person, and made the transaction really fast too. I really enjoyed working with her and I highly recommend anyone to do business with her. :) I feel really lucky that I got the opportunity to talk to her and make a new friend. Thank you so much Brighteyes22 for your kindness and giving my Minifee Mirwen a loving home. :aheartbea :aheartbea

17. I forgot to mention another important fact -that she let me know when she received her package very quickly. I think she is a fantastic person and I would love to do business with her again. More importantly I hope to keep in contact. Wishing you all the best and much happiness Brighteyes22 :aheartbea

18. Wonderful seller! Very responsive and attentive, it was nice to deal with. Many thanks for such a beautiful doll!:D

19. brighteyes22 purchased a Fairyland Juri 13 MNF head from me. Payment was prompt and all communication was very friendly and pleasant. She let me know as soon as it arrived. I would gladly do a transaction with her again. Highly recommended!

Thank you!! :)

20. Brighteyes22 bought a MSD MNF body from me, she was very very kind and reasonable. Her replies were very fast and so was her payment. She let me know when her doll arrived, and everything else I needed to know. She is a great buyer!

Thank you so much again, I really appreciate it. Please enjoy your body. :)

- Karter