1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for brighteyes22

Aug 4, 2010

1. brighteyes22 bought a verity of Volks MSD outfits from me & was very pleasant to deal :) I really hope you like all of the outfits in person once they arrive :) Thanks ever so much :)

2. I bought a Volks Yo Sd Linn from Sulay. She shipped immediately after my payment (she hold the doll for me) The package was super safe, the doll was in perfect conditions with a wonderful make up. I strongly recommend her as a seller!

3. brighteyes22 sold me a Enyo. Super friendly, perfect doll and very fast shipping.
      brighteyes22 is 100% recommended.
      I enjoyed this transaction with her ​​and wont hesitate to do so again! THANK you so much brighteyes22 ^^

4. I purchased a Souldoll Mayu from Brighteyes22 and everything was perfect!
      She is beautiful and was packaged and shipped wonderfully.
      Thank you so much Sulay I am very happy :) xx

5. The best seller! Very friendly, helpful and understanding seller. It was a pleasure to work again. Many thanks for Volks SD 10 Kun!:)

6. I sold my Volks MSD Toppi to brighteyes22 and it was a real pleasure to do business with her. Her communication was great, she is a really lovely person, and she paid just when she said she would. She even let me know when the doll had arrived safely with her.
      I would recommend brighteyes22 to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future!
      Thanks so much Sulay, I hope you'll really enjoy Toppi! :)

7. I bought a Souldoll Liddell from brighteyes22, and she was AMAZING throughout the transaction. I really can't stress enough how sweet and thoughtful she was. She held the doll for me for a week until I got paid, and shipped the next business day after I paid. Liddell arrived in perfect condition, and pretty quickly for an international shipment. :) The doll is absolutely beautiful, and brighteyes22 is an excellent seller.

8. I bought a SD13 Volks Elena from Sulay.
      She was very polite and prompt with her replies. The doll was in great condition, it was like she was brand new.
      The doll was packaged well, and looked after. Sulay let me know when she posted the item, and she posted it on the promised date.
      I am definitely going to be peeking on more of Sulay's sale items. She is a genuine top seller. I am very happy!

Thank you again Sulay. You're the best!

~ Alice

9. I purchased Souldoll Apple from Sulay: she arrived promptly and was packaged so securely. The doll is gorgeous and Sulay is such a sweetheart. Thank you so much and is highly recommended!!

10. brighteyes22 bought a SOOM Hati from me and she was a great buyer. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great and she paid right away. I was very pleased to do business with her.

Thank you, brighteyes22! :)

11. brighteyes22 bought a Soom Hati from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and was patient to deal with everything through the holiday season. She paid quickly as discussed. I would highly recommend doing business with her!

12. brighteyes22 bought Soom Picro from me. She was extremely sweet and pleasant through the entire transaction and paid promptly.
      She also let me know when Picro arrived.
      I found no fault in her as a buyer and won't hesitate to do business with her again!

☆*・゜゚・ d(◕∀◕)b ・゜゚・*☆

13. I bought a Minifee Chloe SP head from brighteyes22. Everything went really well and the process was fast and easy. She was so friendly and the head was good protect. I recommand her. :)

14. I bought a doll from Brighteyes. She was friendly, and the whole process went smoothly. Thank you.

15. I sold a Volks Nana head to Brighteyes, she was wonderful to deal with. Very good communication and fast payment. Would gladly sell to again!

16. Sulay bought a yosd from me and paid super fast! As she is a great distance from me, it took over a month for the yosd to get in her hands but she was very patient and understanding during the wait.

Highly recommended, thank you again!

17. I did a trade with Brighteyes22 - my Feeple60 Juri for her PukiFee Ante and Littlefee Bisou.
      This was my first marketplace trade and it went perfectly! Communication was friendly, clear and prompt, she sent out her dollies very quickly and they arrived well packed and safe ^_^
      I would be happy to trade with brighteyes22 again anytime! She is a perfect buyer/trade partner :)

18. Brighteyes has been a delight to deal with. She was fast in communicating and paying. Brighteyes followed through her word politely during the transaction. I would definitely consider Brighteyes as a buyer and seller. Thank you very much. ~Gus

19. I bought a Soom Haiti outfit from Brighteyes22 and it was perfect and painless. Brighteyes22 is super friendly and a pure pleasure to deal with. I will definitely do business with again, I highly recommend. Thanks again. ;)

20. brighteyes22 bought my Soom Nephelin Estival Muse, and I could not have asked for a better buyer. :) Very sweet, prompt payment, a++++++ all the way! Highly recommended. :D <3