1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Brightfires

Jul 11, 2006

1. Since I coudln't find one, I am setting one up. This is a feedback thread for Brightfires. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and Brightfires was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!

2. Brightfires is awesome! Fast payment and I hope you enjoy the couch!

3. Really positive feedback for Brightfires!
      Great communication, fast payment and polite conversation ^^
      Thank you!!

4. Thanks guys.

I didn't even know I *had* a Feedback thread! ^_^

5. Brightfires bought a head from me and was friendly, polite and lightning-fast to pay. Excellent customer!

6. I bought an outfit from Brightfires. It is very well made and didn't take long to make at all! She is very nice to work with. ^_^

7. In addition to selling her a lot of jewelry on eBay, orangebabydolly recently finished a commission for Brightfires and we were very happy to help her. She's easy to work with, patient and pays promptly. Thanks so much! :)

8. I've sold two doll bodies to Brightfires, both transactions were friendly and smooth sailing. :) Thanks!

9. I traded a jacket for a shirt, and Brightfires was awesome XD
      She sent her part VERY fast and I also got a lovely and fluffy extra <3

Thanks so much! :D

10. Brightfires purchased a Moon head from me and was very good at communication and paid very quickly. I hope he enjoys his new home! It sure sounds like he will.

11. I bought a wig from Brightfires: her communication was fast and friendly, and the wig itself was sent out the very next day in perfect condition. Can't recommend her highly enough - thank you!

12. I purchased a few small items from Brightfires; it was an excellent transaction all around. Absolutely no problems at all, quick communication, quick shipping, the works. :)

13. I bought some wigs from Brightfires and can only ditto everything positive that has been said. Quick and very nice communication, fast shipping, good packing... thank you for a great transaction!!

14. Without question one of the best buyers on the board. Lightning fast payment, friendly pms and general feeling of "goodness" dealing with her. So happy that a coveted boy here got to go live with her there.

15. I purchased some items from Brightfires. They arrived lightening quick, were well packaged and in wonderful condition. I would definatly buy from Brightfiires over and over again.

16. I bought 3 wigs from Ms. BrightFires, though I screwed up in the order, she was awsome and fixed it and sent it out the next day! it arrived safe and sound in few days, ^_^ Great seller!

17. I had a transaction with Brightfires at the end of February that couldn't have gone any more smoothly. :D

She's an awesome seller. :)

18. Very fast shipping on a purchased wig, great price.

19. Recieved wig today-- it's absolutely GORGEOUS! I can't wait for my new one to come home so we can fully utilize it. ;)

20. I bought a pair of eyes from Brightfires! They were shipped very quickly, and they were as described! Thanks very much!!