1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for brio

Apr 13, 2009

1. I’ve just started buying and selling in the Marketplace, so I am starting my feedback thread. Please leave feedback here if I have completed a transaction with you, and I will do the same for you.

My ebay feedback can be found under the seller name weemedesigns.

2. I purchased an absolutely adorable DZ BB Ani from brio. It was a wonderful transaction -- great communication and the doll was well packed and quickly shipped. I would do business with brio again in a second!

3. I just bought a Orientdoll Joong Cheon from Brio and what a wonderful transaction! Excellent communication and so carefully packaged!!

I would not hesitate to buy from Brio again and highly recommend her!

4. I have had Several Transactions with Brio. She is Always fun & Easy to work with. Good Communication & Prompt Payment.
      I would recommend her to buy from or sell to.
      Thanks Brio,
      Pam

5. I purchased a Custom House Nanael from Brio and it was a very pleasant transaction. She was great with communication, fast to ship and very gracious to do business with. And of course the doll is darling-Thanks So Much:0)

6. Brio just purchased a PKF sleeping Zoe fp I had for sale in the marketplace. She was friendly and communicative, paid promptly and let me know that the package arrived safely. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime!
      Thanks, Barb. :)

7. brio purchased a PKF wig from my sales thread and was great to work with! Friendly communciation and prompt payment. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again- thank you!