1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bristol. =)

Oct 19, 2007

1. Yes, feedback pour moi. Please, leave it here. Thankies! :)
    2. Bristol purchased a DZ Petdoll Fox from me. Communication was good. Payment was made in full. Bristol is a patient and good buyer! :)
    3. Bristol bought a MNF Dark Elf Soo, pay fast, friendly communication, everything was perfect! Thanks you!
    4. Bristol purchased a Volks Nasia from me via layaway and was wonderful to work with! She paid very quickly and was friendly through all communications! I highly recommend her! ^_^
    5. Bristol bought a Notdoll Belladonna from me. She was very friendly and there were no problems during my transaction with her at all.
    6. Bristol purchased a Volks msd head from me. The transaction could not have been more perfect. I'd be happy to do business with her again.
    7. Bristol bought a Juri head from me on layaway.
      It was a very good transaction: payments on time and great communication. I've been informed as soon as the head arrived.:thumbup
      Thanks a lot!:daisy
    8. Bristol purchased a dollzone limited event mo-B head from me, they paid promptly and wer very polite and let me know when their package arrived! :) I would happily do business with them again any day!
    9. Bristol purchased my Dollmore, catish Vnu doll. She paid each installment of the layaway on time and was a pleasure to deal with. She also had great communication and let me know as soon as the doll arrived and always polite. I would definitely do business with her again.
    10. Bristol purchased a doll head from me. Excellent buyer with prompt payment and very friendly communication! It was an absolute pleasure dealing with her. Highly recommended! Thank you!
    11. Bristol purchased an Angelheim Luka the Pan and commissioned a faceup for him from me. She was prompt with the payment and with communication, and was a pleasure to deal with. She is very friendly and let me know when he arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Would definitely recommend ^^

Thank you for a wonderful transaction :D
    12. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Bristol. She purchased my DollZone Violeta-2 FS. She made swift payments and kept in contact with me throughout our deal. I would totes recommend her to anyone interested in dealing with her and would love to deal with her again. Thanks again!!! :D