1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bristol. =)

Oct 19, 2007

1. Yes, feedback pour moi. Please, leave it here. Thankies! :)

2. Bristol purchased a DZ Petdoll Fox from me. Communication was good. Payment was made in full. Bristol is a patient and good buyer! :)

3. Bristol bought a MNF Dark Elf Soo, pay fast, friendly communication, everything was perfect! Thanks you!

4. Bristol purchased a Volks Nasia from me via layaway and was wonderful to work with! She paid very quickly and was friendly through all communications! I highly recommend her! ^_^

5. Bristol bought a Notdoll Belladonna from me. She was very friendly and there were no problems during my transaction with her at all.

6. Bristol purchased a Volks msd head from me. The transaction could not have been more perfect. I'd be happy to do business with her again.

7. Bristol bought a Juri head from me on layaway.
      It was a very good transaction: payments on time and great communication. I've been informed as soon as the head arrived.:thumbup
      Thanks a lot!:daisy

8. Bristol purchased a dollzone limited event mo-B head from me, they paid promptly and wer very polite and let me know when their package arrived! :) I would happily do business with them again any day!

9. Bristol purchased my Dollmore, catish Vnu doll. She paid each installment of the layaway on time and was a pleasure to deal with. She also had great communication and let me know as soon as the doll arrived and always polite. I would definitely do business with her again.

10. Bristol purchased a doll head from me. Excellent buyer with prompt payment and very friendly communication! It was an absolute pleasure dealing with her. Highly recommended! Thank you!

11. Bristol purchased an Angelheim Luka the Pan and commissioned a faceup for him from me. She was prompt with the payment and with communication, and was a pleasure to deal with. She is very friendly and let me know when he arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Would definitely recommend ^^

Thank you for a wonderful transaction :D

12. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Bristol. She purchased my DollZone Violeta-2 FS. She made swift payments and kept in contact with me throughout our deal. I would totes recommend her to anyone interested in dealing with her and would love to deal with her again. Thanks again!!! :D

13. Bristol bought a Impldoll Makayla head from me :) She was a delight and very fast to pay, let me know when she arrived and positive feedback :) Would love to deal with her again! AAAA+++

14. Bistrol bought a Vera Angel Studio/Angel of Dream hybrid from me and it was splendid transaction with fast payment
      Thank you very much ^^

15. I had a very pleasant transaction with Bristol who bought a Ringdoll Bunny from me. Very fast and always kind communication, quick payment and she also let me know when the package arrived. Thank you! <3

16. Bristol bought a Volks SD9 Mimi from me, and they were absolutely pleasant to work with. They were prompt with payments during a short layaway and very communicative.
      Excellent buyer! Thank you again :)

17. @Bristol bought a grey DC Irma head from me. All communication was prompt and polite. They paid quickly and updated me as soon as the head arrived safely. Thank you so much!

18. Bristol purchased a Volks MSD Nasia head from me and the transaction was flawless. Communication was quick and friendly. I highly recommend Bristol as a buyer!