1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Britt7399

Mar 9, 2011

1. I got a tiny from Britt7399 and from start to finish her communication was always friendly and my PM's were answered in a timely fashion. The item was packed well and arrived just as described. Shipping was prompt. It was a smooth transaction from start to finish. Thank you!

2. Britt7399 buy a outfit from me. Prompt payment and good communication. I would definitely recommend Britt7399 as a buyer.

3. I purchased a Elfdoll Catsy Dress from Britt7399 ... ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Wonderful DoA Seller ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Highly Recommended ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Thank U!!! :abow:

4. I purchased a Pipos Charlotte from Britt, who arrived extremely quickly and as described! She was amazing and communicated a lot with me, provided me pictures, shipped MINDBOGGLINGLY fast. I HIGHLY HIGHLY reccommend her!

5. Also, She just recently sent me the certificate for my purchase from her not too long ago, which was very kind :3 Thank you!

6. Bought a WS Soom Chalco head from Britt7399. Excellent packaging, speedy shipping, and lovely conversationalist. Such a pleasant transaction. <3

7. I just bought a soom sg boy body from Britt7399 and its awesom...she was super friendly and the transaction went really well.
      I would certainly do business with Britt7399 again
      A+++++

8. Bought Sooms Haidi from Britt7399, well packaged, took about 2 weeks to arrive, everything is still in extremely good condition :)

9. I purchased a SOOM outfit from Britt who was extremely quickly in answer any PM and to send the outfit!She was also very pacient and sweet! I highly reccomend her!^^

10. I purchased a Dearmine Siamy on layaway from Britt! She was extremely flexible with payments, friendly, helpful and overall a wonderful seller. My package was received quickly in excellent condition with wonderful packaging. I would easily do business with Britt739 again! Thank you for a wonderful transaction. :aheartbea

11. I bought a Juri head from Britt739 She was fast in shipping it out and was lovely to deal with, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others or to buy from her again n_n Thank you again~

12. I bought an Fairyland Mirwen fullset outfit from Britt in a split and everything went as smooth as glass! A friendly and enjoyable transaction in every way and I would work with her again!

13. Sold a wig to Britt7399 and the transaction was great! Very pleasant and paid promptly. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

14. joined a minifee split by her. she keeps everyone updated and take good care of the participant. item arrived in good and safe package.
      very happy :)

15. Britt7399 buy a faceplate from me. Very nice buyer!
      She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. I love smooth transactions with great sellers like her!

16. Britt7399 bought wig from me.^^
      Good communication and fast sending payment, Britt7399 is a good buyer to deal with.
      Thank you very much~

17. I bought some Tiny size doll parts to Britt7399.
      We had a good and friendly communication, and the doll's parts arrived perfect and unspoiled.
      She's a good seller to deal with. ^^
      Thank You so much!

18. I bought a zoom Obsidius outfit from Britt7399. Communication was wonderful, and shipping was very fast!
      It arrived in perfect condition today, and I am very pleased! Would definitely deal with again!

19. I bought a Soom Super Gem body from Britt and everything was excellent!
      She was very, very friendly and super easy to communicate with throughout the whole transaction and really went out of her way to ship the box out as fast as possible. It arrived in perfect condition and well packed.
      Fantastic seller; couldn't have been better! :)

20. I bought a pair of Taco horns from Britt7399 and couldn't be happier.
      Quick to communicate, sent the horns out asap and they were packed securely and arrived safe and sound.
      I would not hesitate to deal with her again - thank you!