Feedback for brokenchaos

Jul 18, 2006

1. figured it was time enough for me to make a feedback thread, so here it is!

2. I bought a Dark Elf Soo head from brokenchaos. She was a dream to work with and shipped very fast and I received the head in only 2 days time. I totally recommend buying from this member. :)

-Staci

3. I bought the body of brokenchaos DES. She is very nice to deal with, fast shipping, and overall great person. i also bought some clothes from her too, and received the same great communication and service. i certainly recommend this seller, go buy things from her!

4. I bought a dreaming El head from this seller, and she was good to work with. Fast chip and excellent communication.

5. Bought a super pair of jeans - great communication, quick shipping - recommend her anytime!

6. very fast shipping and great communication! she's a great seller!

7. I bought something from brokenchaos, communication was great, the item was shipped promptly and it arrived super fast~! Excellent transaction X3

8. Bought a pair of sneakers from her; Quick, reliable, and fast. :) Thanks!

9. they were sneakers, actually.... o_O;;

10. Were they? @_@; ...that would be a typo. -_-; *goes to fix*

11. [SIZE="-10"]Brokenchaos participated in my seventh Leekeworld group order and was wonderful to deal with. A smooth transaction from beginning to end - I'd definitely work with them again!

:bcake:pcake Thankies! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]