1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for brokenwings

Feb 26, 2009

1. adopted a mnf el from me- Paid promptly, asked many questions but was never impatient or rude.

Thankyou very much for such an easy transaction! I will be shipping the doll when i get back from my trip.
    2. thank you thank you for creating a feadback thread for me ^^ ; . And also for being so patient with all my questions . Can't wait for him to arrive ( i'm gonna spoil him rotten for sure ) ^^
    3. Paid through concealed cash and it arrived safely, promptly, and in adorable stationary. Clear communication and excellent to do business with.
    4. (SUPER LATE SORRY) She bought a doc tender too from me, she was super nice and paid promptly. She even let me know when he had arrived and give's me cute random updates on him occasionally! I'd definitely recommend her~

Thanks!! 8D
    5. Swapped minifee bodies with Brokenwings. Everything went very well and quickly! Constant communication, fast shipping, and body arrived well-packaged. Thanks very much! :)
    6. Brokenwings bought a wig off of me. The concealed cash arrived in a cute envelope well concealed and communication was very friendly throughout the transaction. I would definitely do business with her again.
    7. super fast payment sent by mail. awesome buyer!
      thanks so much =3
    8. Brokenwings adopted my LTF Shiwoo girl. Transaction was smooth as silk. Payment arrived on time, communication always pleasant and she let me know right away when Shiwoo arrived safely. Thank you so much!