1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bronzephoenix

Jul 15, 2008

1. bronzephoenix used my yj proxy service, communication was smooth, payment was fast, thank you! :D

2. I purchased a Sadol Cutie40 Yena doll in WS from bronzephoenix.

I'm glad to have had my first doll MP transaction with them as it was a lovely experience. They replied fast, kept me updated, the doll arrived quickly and was as described and in perfect condition (very well packaged!). I couldn't be happier and would buy from them anytime again. :D

Thank you so much!

3. bronzephoenix bought some Tiny Fairy outfits from me. Payment and communication was very prompt! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

4. I purchased bronzephoenix's Volks Dollfie Dream Towa on a layaway.

She was extremely responsive to PMs and questions, very polite, even notified me of anything she happened to notice on the doll before the sale.

I was able to finish my layaway much earlier than anticipated, but she shipped super fast and was packed expertly.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, perfect transaction!
      Thank you!

5. I purchased a few clothes from her. She was very communicative and answered my questions. She shipped exactly when she said she would and I was refunded for the difference in shipping. Everything arrived safe and sound. Very well packed!

I would do business with again.

Thank you!

6. I bought two pairs of boots for my Minifee from Jen and they are in mint condition. She was so sweet and shipped super fast. Thanks so much!

7. bronzephoenix is one of the loveliest people I have ever had to deal with. She purchased a doll prop from me, paid immediately, and very kindly let me know that it had arrived safely. Very highly recommended.

8. I BOUGHT A HUMMING DOLLY NS BODY FROM BRONZEPHOENIX.
      THE WHOLE TRANSACTION WAS PERFECT, SHIPPING WAS FAS. WELL PACKAGED .
      POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR THIS TRANSACTION

9. Perfect transaction with bronzephoenix from whom I purchased some mnf clothing. Communication was great and shipping was fast. Thank you!

10. I bought a Raouken corset from Bronzephoenix and it was a great transaction. ^^ Communication was prompt and courteous and shipping was swift! Thank you! <3

11. I purchased my modded Unoa Lusis from bronzephoenix. The transaction was perfect - doll was shipped quickly, packaged wonderfully, and was just as described.

Thank you so much! :D

12. Bought a msd Mori set from bronzephoenix . Communication was great and shipping was fasy

13. Just finished another wonderful purchase from Bronze, bought their Volks DD Moe 2 outfit set and they were as usual perfect to deal with. Thanks so much!

14. Bought a Volks SD10 body from Bronzephoenix. Great to deal with, shipped when she said she would, amazing packing job and just as described! Thank you so much!

15. bronzephoenix bought a pair of shoes from me a while back, payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

16. Purchased a dress and the transaction was perfect. Highly recommend this seller! :)

17. I purchased a lovely Crobidoll Yeon-Ho from bronzephoenix and everything went smoothly. I asked for a short layaway (which I paid sooner than expected) and she was able to ship promptly thereafter. Communication was clear and curteous and the doll was shipped with great care. I highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you so much again! ❤️

18. I had another great transaction with bronzephoenix
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      I couldn't be happier to deal with this lovely person
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. I purchased a pair of 1/3 boots from bronzephoenix and the transaction was great from start to finish!

She was quick to respond to my messages and shipped the item on time. Package arrived safe and sound. Thank you. :kitty2

20. Bought an outfit from bronzephoenix, it was a great all-around transaction with great communication and quick shipping. Thanks so much,
      -Am