1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bronzephoenix

Jul 15, 2008

1. I purchased a couple of MSD outfits from bronzephoenix. Communication was great, items were shipped fast and arrived super fast. Everything as described. Would buy from again.

2. I bought a pair of Volks boots from Bronzephoenix and am happy with our transaction. Would buy from her again anytime. thanks!

3. i bought a natrume wig from Bronzephoenix, and it was wonderful!
      thank you!

4. bronzephoenix sold me two pairs of bluefairy lady shoes, they were packaged with care and arrived swiftly, transaction overall went wonderfully, thank you!

5. I bought some Minifee hoof parts from bronzepheonix and couldn't be happier! Communication was fast and friendly, even over the holidays! They shipped promptly and were packed well, no damage and exactly as advertised. Thanks! A+, would recommend!

6. I sold a limited "Walking with Tommy" outfit to bronzephoenix, and the transaction went smoothly. Very patient with my busy schedule, and nice to boot! Confirmed delivery of the package. Would gladly do business with bronzephoenix again! Thank you!

7. She recently purchased a doll from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Good communication and prompt payment. We met briefly when I delivered it to her and she was very polite as well. Would gladly do business with again.

8. I bought a doll from bronzephoenix, she was very friendly and shipped the doll fast ^^
      Thank you very much!

9. I purchased a nine9style bubble dress and what a great seller. Really easy to work with and ask questions. Thanks x

10. Bought a Lillycat Loolou with layaway from bronzephoenix and she was very lovely to work with! She was always friendly and firm but easy-going in her layaway terms. I would definitely purchase a doll thru her again! Thank hun! <3

11. I sold a volks lieselotte to bronzephoenix. Communication was excellen. She paid really ffastaand let me know when shegot tthere. I highlyrrecommend her. She is so sweet. Hope you love her!!! A++++++++++ transaction :)

12. bronzephoenix purchased a Crobidoll Soi Head from me and I am very happy with the transaction! She always replied fast and friendly, and the payment were sent prompt too. I was also informed when the head arrived. I would be more than happy to deal with her again :)!

13. bronzephoenix sold a DD Kirika to me and I could not imagine a better transaction. I've sold plenty of dolls on the MP but never bought one before. It was a wonderful experience and I would buy from her again in a heartbeat. Kirika is pristine and perfect- as indicated in her listing. bronzephoenix keeps extremely clear sales listings, has fabulous communication and is (as evidenced from all the previous positive posts) a fantastic member of the community. Thank you so very much for your kindness, understanding and super fast shipping! :D A++++++++

14. bronzephoenix bought a head from me. All transactions and communications were prompt and smooth.
      Thank you very much. I highly recommend her as a wonderful buyer.

15. bronzephoenix purchased an F60 Soony head from me. Very quick to send the payment, communication was great. Overall, it was a lovely transaction :)

16. bronzephoenix purchased a mini overall from me ^^ payment and communication were prompt and the transaction was smooth! Thank you very much~

17. Bought a pair of mako eyes from bronzephoenix! Quick communication and shipped within the time frame noted! Very smooth transaction!

18. I purchased a Dollfie Dream Mariko from bronzephoenix, the whole transaction was wonderfully smooth, communication was fast and friendly, the doll was shipped quickly and packaged well. Mariko is in perfect condition and I'm extremely happy! :)

19. Great seller!

I bought a lovely Sadol Haerang from Jen and things couldn't have gone better. She shipped right on time and was really accommodating. She even gave me a refund for overcharging me only a little on shipping. I thought that was very thoughtful. Haerang arrived right on time and just as described. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much!

20. I purchased a F60 Mirwen head from bronzephoenix. She had timely and kind replies, shipped fast and packaged well. Recommended seller :)