1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bronzephoenix

Jul 15, 2008

1. I purchased a Unoa clothing lot from bronzephoenix. Jen provided very good communication, packaged everything nicely and sent it out promptly. I am very happy with my new clothes.

2. The lovely bronzephoenix adopted my Bluefairy May V. The transaction was absolutely flawless, her sending payment immediately after we came to an agreement. She's very sweet, patient, and communicative, and was a pleasure to do business with. Thank you, doll!!

3. I bought a Volks Mocha Maid set from bronze and it was absolutely perfect! arrived quickly and safely, and looks perfect! Thanks a million! :D

4. bronzephoenix bought some Tiny Fairy outfits from me. Communication and payment was very fast. Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

5. I purchased a couple of Volks clothing items from bronzephoenix. Great transaction, thank you!

6. I purchased a pair of sadol shoes from bronzephoenix. It was an excellent transaction from start to finish, and I would be very happy to buy from her again. :)

7. I bought an April Story girl body from bronzephoenix! The transaction went super smoothly; they were prompt and kind in replies, kept me updated, and the body was packed safely. I really wouldn't hesitate to recommend or do business with them again! Thank you so much!! :)

8. bronzephoenix bought a Minifee head from me, and it was a great deal, I'll be happy to deal with Minowaeve again anytime!
      Thank you!!!

9. I bough 2 pairs of Volks hands from bronzephoenix. The transaction was fast and very pleasant, everything was packed nicely and I'm very happy with the purchase. Highly recommended!

10. I bought an F60 Soony full doll from bronzephoenix. It was a very pleasant and easy transaction. Perfect communication and the doll was shipped quickly and very safely packed. She arrived in perfect condition. I could not be happier with this purchase and would not hesitate to do business with bronzephoenix again. Highly recommend!:)

11. I purchased a Volks outfit from bronzephoenix and she answered any questions I had about it! She got me shipping quotes quickly and was able to ship it to me a couple days later (mainly due to a holiday causing the post office to be closed one day). The item arrived a day earlier than expected and was packaged well. Highly recommend her and would deal with her again! :)

12. Bought a Volks DD Fluffy Miku outfit set from Bronzephoenix back at the beginning of Dec, though I had a derp and forgot to let them know it had arrived. Or remembered to leave this feedback, they were great! Their communication was great! And it arrived super fast!

13. Bought a Pipos Noel head from bronzephoenix, transaction and head were perfect, thank you so much!! Would buy from again :)

14. Jen bought a Hummingdolly body from me and was quick with payment and a joy to deal with. :)

15. Bronzephoenix bought a Volks Mytyl head from me, and the whole transaction was quick, friendly, and easy! I would happily do business with her again! Thank you so much.

16. I bought Bronzephoenix's Bluefairy Isabel. Wonderfully friendly, fast transaction! Helluva fine packager too.

Thanks so much!

17. Positive feedback
      I bought a Volks lieselotte on layaway from bronzephoenix. She was very kind and polite thru the transaction. I would totally buy from her again. I highly recommend.Thank you so much dear.

18. I just bought two Switch sweaters! Very prompt responses and fast shipping! would DEFINITELY do business with them again ^_^

19. Bronzephoenix bought an Arcadia outfit from me, and it could not have been a more smooth transaction! Thank you so much!

20. Positive Feedback

bronzephoenix purchased a pair of 18mm Enchanted Doll eyes from me. She kept in contact with me all throughout the transaction and let me know as soon as the package arrived safely to her. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. It was a pleasure to do business with her. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with bronzephoenix, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!