1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Brooksie

Sep 2, 2006

1. Hi guys, please leave any feedback for me here. It's a pleasure doing business with you!

~Brooksie

2. I've had several great transactions with Brooksie. She's always quick to pay and quick to reply to pm's! :)

3. Feedback:

Wonderful/Positive Transactions
      sewaddictd: wigs and wigs
      wc_dragon: clothes
      zilaw: clothes
      SDink: face-up
      S2Kitty:doll
      PamSD: clothes
      Pepstar: face-up, mod
      Azurielle: clothes and more clothes
      Alodia: bow, arrows, quiver
      Lillykoi/Enigmadoll: face-up, mod two wonderful dolls
      Staci: doll
      Emberly: ear mods

4. Brooksie is awesome to deal with, very quick and very friendly :D

5. great transaction! payment was quick and communication was friendly and fast.
      Thanks again! You are a super buyer :)

6. I just finished a commission for Brooksie, my second one in fact, and she is wonderful to deal with. The perfect customer! I cannot reccommend her enough! Thank you so much! :daisy

7. awesome and fast transaction! payment was very quick and kept in comunication. would definetly do business with again!!!

8. Brooksie participated in a Minimee group order I hosted. Communication was excellent and friendly, and payment was very prompt. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. ^_^

9. More great tranactions:

Lossefaire: Minimee group order
      Sabrielle: Minimee head & face-up

10. Brooksie participated in a GO I ran. She was great and paid fast. Highly recommend. Thank you

11. I sold some dragons for her dollies and she paid super fast! Thanks so much :D

12. Brooksie is great to deal with. She participated in my recent GO and was fast-paying and friendly. Thanks!