Feedback for Bruu

Jun 2, 2010

1. Feedback thread for me.

2. Bruu sold me her MD Jina head. Arrived really quickly and was undamaged ^_^
      I'm really happy with the communication and she sent off the head after all the bank holidays as I requested.

A great seller and I hope to do business with her again one day! ^_^

3. Bruu bought a modded SchA Head from me, and the transaction was wondeful from start to fiish!
      She paid the head really fast, and also let me know when the head arrived.
      Thank you so much for smooth and easy transaction! I hope to deal with you more in the future. :3
      ( and oh, I can't wait to see you post pictures! *u* )

4. I purchased a MD Jina head from Bruu and I could not be happier! I coincidentally was also purchasing a head from her sister, and they were kind enough to combine shipping for me. Communication with Bruu was super quick and polite, she even kept an eye on the tracking after it had shipped and kept in touch to make sure I received my items, safely. The heads were super well packed and were shipped off really quickly! I recommend Bruu highly and would love to do business with her again! Thank you so much!

5. Bruu bought a body from me. Even though we had some troubles with shipping she was very patient and supportive.
      Thank you so much! <3
      Would deal with you again any time. :D