1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

:.:Feedback for BryBry: .:

Oct 19, 2010

1. Hey~! If you've done any transactions with me in the past, definitely feel free to leave me feedback. (o^-')b

2. I sold a pair of glasses to BryBry, the transaction was super fast. Thanks so much! ^^

3. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

4. BryBry bought some KanisAugen glass eyes from me, and has been a wonderful buyer through the process ~ Communication was well kept, and BryBry was very patient with me as I tried to figure out the safest way to ship them, and even let me know when the eyes arrived.

☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars for BryBry! ;p Would definitely recommend!