1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bubble Gum Goth

Mar 1, 2007

1. I just wanted to say I had a wonderful transaction with Bubble Gum Goth! We traded heads ;) My Shiwoo for her Megi. Not only that but she gave him a custom face-up and it is awesome! She is very talented and very trustworthy. I would definitely deal with Bubble Gum Goth again. ^__^

2. Sold to Bubble Gum Goth with no problems at all. Quick, friendly communication and prompt payment :), pleasure to deal with!

3. I traded dolls with Bubble Gum Goth and it was a really great transaction...She made my dream come true to own DOD Bonnie and I will be forever grateful. Great communication and a pristine doll....>All and all I really awesome experience. I would trade or buy from her again with no hesitation... and would definitely recommend.......Great lady !!!!! :)

4. She bought some eyes from me and she was FANTASTIC to deal with! She communicated wonderfully and she let me know when the eyes got to her. ^^ I will definitely be dealing with her again.

Thank you!

5. I sold Bubble Gum Goth a hand and she was wonderful to deal with. When it took a little longer than expected (the joys of the US postal system) she was really patient and kept good communication. I recommend her!

6. Bubble Gum Goth ordered elf boots from me this month. Fast payment, super nice communication. Thanks for the great transaction!

7. Bubble Gum Goth bought a DIM Robel head from me which I had given a faceup under my business name. ^_^ She is a very wonderful buyer! Her communcation was always friendly and timely, and her payment was quick! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, and I hope to do some more soon!

Thanks again!! :aheartbea

8. I sold a pair of hands to Bubble Gum Goth, the transaction was quick and went smoothly, I recommend her for sure ^_^

9. I LOVE doing business with Miss Bubble Gum. We have bought and sold to and from each other a number of times and it is always wonderful. She is so kind and caring. Very honest and wonderful person.

10. I sold my Zuzu Delf Frise The Apple Grower to Bubble Gum Goth and had a great time talking with her. She is a nice person and a great buyer.
      Hope you love your little doggy!
      hugs
      melissa

11. [SIZE="-10"]Bubble Gum Goth participated in my Glass Eyes group order and is a pleasure to deal with. She was very understanding when a pair of her eyes was mistakenly excluded from the order and I appreciate that. :) She made payments in a timely fashion and kept up communication on her end. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderfully understanding participant!! :clover
      [/SIZE]

12. Bubble Gum Goth also took part in my seventh Dollmore group order. :) Just as before, everything was absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend her! She's awesome.

:clover Thank again! :D I appreciate it! :clover

13. Bubble Gum Goth bought a Resin Soul Mei from me. Paid very quickly! Would love to sell to again :) Thanks!

14. Bubble Gum Goth bought a Zuzu Delf Frise from me. She is very friendly and the communication was great. Super fast payment and she lets me know as soon as the package has arrived. Highly recommended!
      It's my pleasure to have a transaction with her. Thanks a lot!^_^

15. Bubble Gum Goth purchased a collar from me and couldn't have been better. Fast payment, great communication, and very friendly. Definitely recommended! :)

16. Bubble Gum Goth bought two tiny dolls from me. Wonderful transaction and smooth communication.
      Welcome any time.XD

17. I did done commission of outfit for Bubble Gum Goth's cherishdolls!!
      And it was great transaction!!
      Fast reply, very kind and friendly. Great communication and I really enjoyed the work!!!
      Hope to work with you again!

Thank you again! and it was very happy to know you!:)

18. Bubble Gum Goth is an excellent customer, purchasing "Zuzu Delf PERSI - The Police Officer Limited" from me.
      Payment Express and indeed . I am very happy to have this chance to trade with her. thanks again :)

19. I did a layaway with Bubble Gum Goth for a Chiwoo. She paid promptly and had good communication. Highly recommended!

20. POSITIVE ~ 5 STARS!!!

Bubble Gum Goth bought a doll from me. She was great with communicating, very friendly, prompt with the payment & let me know right away when the doll arriived. I wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell/trade with her again sometime!!