1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for budah

Apr 25, 2007

1. Starting a feedback thread. If you ever have a transaction with me, please post feedback in this thread.

I also have feedback under my ebayID: balljointdolls

Thank you!

2. I bougth a D.I.M Danbi Head to her ^_^. She has been very patient and she have the head on hold for some time so I can get the money. Highly recommend!:)

3. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

4. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

5. Budah bought my MNF Shiwoo Elf. She was wonderful to work with; paid promptly and was very communicative. I would definitely do business with her again! <3

6. :) budah bought some MSD cargo pants from me. She paid just when she said she would, she was very communicative, and very understanding! Thank you for a wonderful transaction, budah! :)

7. I bought Budah's DOD DOT CAMINE and he's absolutely everything I'd hoped for, and he arrived in -two-days-! super fast transaction Thank you so much <3

8. I've just commissioned three hats from Budah and OMG they are amazing. She was incredible to work with. Kept me posted on the progress of the hats and showed me pictures along the way. And her talent is unbelievable. I am so impressed. I will post pictures when I get a chance but I have to say I will be back for more hats. Thank you Budah and I recommend you as a seller.

9. I sold budah some eyes, and she was fast to pay, and let me know when they arrived. Very pleasant to work with, thank you! :)

10. Budah ordered four wigs from me, and was definately great to work with! Great communication, paid promptly and posted pics of all four as soon as they arrived. Thank you!

11. Bought a DIM rain head from budah <3 she waited for my payment. shipped quickly. and was a pleasure to work with

12. pay fast ,very polite,good communication.A+++++++:)

13. I cannot say enough good things about budah. I bought a few more hats from her and I am more than satisfied with them. She goes out of her way to make the hats unique and adds a special touch to each hat. Her communication is excellent and her shipping is fast. I highly recommend budah as a seller and I will be back for more of her amazing crochet hats.

14. got a few hats hand made and they are really really nice.. Good tight stitching and excellent quality.. the actual product looks even better in person too.. excellent communication every step of the way..

won't hesitate to order from this seller again!

15. Excellent person to have on a group order!

16. Great transactions. Budah was able to pay even earlier than expected. remained in communication the entire time. highly recommended.

17. Budah bought some delf hands off me. She was great to deal with, everything went smoothly :)

18. Budah has purchased several items from Dolls and Friends. She made payments promptly, communication was good and she is always pleasant to do business with.

19. Budah adopted my Limho, and gave him a wonderful backstory!!

She was great communicating and made a timely payment. Thanks again~~!! XD

20. Budah bought some eyes from me. Great communication and transaction, thanks!