1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for buffysummrsx.

Feb 26, 2008

1. I bought a coat from buffysummrsx
      Good communication, it arrived fast and well packaged
      Highly recommended ^_^

2. I've bought my first pair of goggles for SD boy and it was so nicely made. I just purchased a second one and waiting for it to arrive..I am sure it will be as good as the first.

3. I bought a pair of SD goggles and man, are they ever made of complete awesome and win! Came extremely well packaged, too! :D Great communication, would buy from again in a heartbeat!

4. Bought some lovely necklaces, they came fast, Great Seller!

5. Bought a pair of goggles from buffysummrsx, and just received them today, wow! They are so awesome, unique and extremely well made! I am majorly impressed and satisfied.=D

6. I bought a pair of goggles from buffysummrsx! Great communication, super fast shipping, and it arrived very well packaged! The goggles themselves are gorgeous, and great quality! I am definitely a happy camper (and so is my boy!) <3 Thanks so much!

7. Bought a pair of goggles from buffysummrsx and could not be more happy! The shipping was unbelievably fast as it shipped on the 17th and was received by the 19th without any extra fees. Amazing! :D

Awesome communication and just an all around incredible person/seller. The goggles themselves are a unique masterpiece of which I'm absolutely in love with and can not wait to buy more soon! :XD: Highly, highly recommended. :aheartbea

Thank you so much! :)

8. Bought a pair of SD goggles from buffysummrsx. The transaction went smoothly. Wonderful to work with and her goggles are stunning! I hope to buy more in the future!

9. oh my GAWD the goggles i bought are just awesome :) so awesome i love them!!! and they came super super fast... not enough good things to say about buffysummrsx.... would totally recommend buying from her.... in fact once i get the funds i will so be getting more things...:sumomo:

10. [​IMG]
      I bought the pink goggles she made and they are wonderful, my girl loves her goggles and hopes to wear them flying on plane to Vegas!

11. Lovely member in every way! I've bought a coat and Goggles from Buffysummrsx and she took time to make the loveliest Goggles ever. Send them very quickly. I'm very happyy with them they are simply fabulous. Thanks!!!

12. I bought an EXTREMELY cool pair of goggles for the adorable buffers... they are awesome. really great! I can't wait to get pics!

thank you sweetie!

13. I bought a pair of her handmade goggles. They were shipped very quickly, arrived well-wrapped, and were in great shape. Also, they're perfect for what we needed!
      Great seller, highly recommended.

14. I was lucky enough to get one of buffy summers' wonderful googles - the goggle monacle. It is so well made - a little work of art. I absolutely love it. Thank you so much!

15. I've bought 2 pairs of goggles from buffysummrsx, and they were beautiful. wonderful communication XD A+++ from me

16. I've got a pair of Googles from buffysmmrsx. They are extremely well made and beautiful!! Communication is amazing and it came very fast.
      I would love to have more of her unique work!! :aheartbea

Thank you for everything!! :3

17. Sold a can of msc to her, paid very fast and was super friendly! ^___^ :aheartbea

Thanks!! :D

18. buffysummrsx bought a MSC from my store, she was very lovely to work with!
      super fast payment and wonderful communication~~
      A++++!!

19. buffysummrsx bought a pair of sneakers from me. Her payment was prompt and she let me know when the item arrived. Very sweet and understanding, would love to deal with her in the future. Thanks again! :aheartbea