1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bulgolgi

Sep 19, 2011

1. hello, if you have done any transactions with me please leave a feedback here. thank you <3
    2. I commissioned a chibi drawing from bulgolgi.
      communication was great, she did a great job with the guidelines that I gave her for the drawing, and got it done remarkably quickly.
      I would be more than happy to work with her again ^_^
    3. I commissioned a drawing from bulgogi. The whole transaction went perfectly and i just love the picture! Thank you! <3
    4. I've commissioned quite a few drawings from bulgolgi.
      She was always very helpful, nice and made sure I relly got what I wanted. She kept me updated through the process and showed me WIPs to make sure I was happy with everything!
      Thank you very much&#9829;
    5. I've commissioned many a drawings from bulgolgi,
      It's always wonderful communication, and great to see how she interprets what you want!
      Super awesome to work with and everyone should commission her! 8D <3
    6. I've commissioned a chibi drawing of my character, Kris from bulgolgi

everything went smoothly and I got an awesome drawing from her!

thank you <3
    7. bulgolgi ordered two fur wigs from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!
    8. bulgolgi bought two wigs from me, communicaiton was great, she was super friendly and paid promptly ^^ Thanks~!
    9. Bulgolgi bought a pair of doll shoes from me and it was an excellent transacton- fast payment and great communication.
      I recommend bulgolgi to other buyers and sellers :)
    10. I bought a BF Olive from bulgolgi. Communication was great and she shipped out as soon as was possible. The doll was exactly as described and packaged very nicely. I would definitely buy from her again! :)
    11. bulgolgi ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!
    12. I bought a Limhwa Mono from bulgolgi?, they were really great to deal with, excellent communication and she let me know as soon as the boy was shipped out with the tracking code. He came to me properly wrapped and in perfect condition, I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend as a seller. Thank you! *3*
    13. bulgolgi bought a SWITCH head from me. The transaction was perfect. Great communication and quick payment! She even let me know when the head arrived. I would be more than happy to work with her again! Thank you again!
    14. Bulgogi bought a popodoll body from me and it was a very smoth transaction. Friendly communication and prompt payment, and she also let me know when the parcel arrived.
      I would do business with her anytime ^_^
      thank you so much!