1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BunnieB

Jan 29, 2010

1. Hi :)
      Please, leave here feedback if you dealt with me.
      Thank you!

*hugs*

2. I sold Bunnie an Asleep Eidolon Yara head and I was very happy with the sale.

She paid very quickly and kept good communication.

Thanks again ^^

3. Sold 3 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to BunnieB. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. I bought some Iplehouse JID-clothes from Bunnie. Very nice transaction. Quick shipment. Nice communication.

5. BunnieB bought from me a MNF Shushu sleeping head.
      She was wonderful to work with. The communication was friendly and she send the payment very quick.
      I highly recommend her. Thank you very much!!! -^3^-

6. BunnieB purchased a MNF S.Shushu Mod head from me. She was very friendly and understanding throughout the entire transaction. She paid very promptly and advised me as soon as the head arrived safely. She's a darling and I'd love to do transactions with her anyday!

Thanks again, I hope you enjoy Shushu very much dear!

7. I bought a Souldoll Star from Bunnie. It was a fab transaction. She was beautifully wrapped and was posted a day after payment. Bunnie is very friendly and a delight to talk to, would do business with her at any time X3

Thank you so much ^_^

8. Just had a fabulous transaction with Bunnie. Bought a Shinydoll Yuli which Bunnie posted superquick and everything was very carefully wrapped and included a lovely fee gift!

A real pleasure to do business with and very highly recommended.

Thankyou Bunnie :)

9. I bought Elfdoll Lovely Dami faceplate from BunnieB. The faceplate arrived extremely fast and wonderfully packaged, and with a sweet little gift included :)
      The communication with BunnieB was a pleasure, she was very friendly and answered immediately. I would recommend BunnieB anytime!
      Thank you so much!

10. Just had another perfect transaction with Bunnie. She's super-friendly and everything is in excellent condition as it was before.

Thanks again Bunnie!

11. I bought a white V neck top for MSD from BunnieB and I couldn't be more pleased.
      She sent it out asap, it arrived in perfect condition and well packed.
      I'd gladly deal with BunnieB again, thank you very much!

12. I bought a MNF sized dress from BunnieB; it arrived very quickly and in great condition! :)

13. bought a minifee marcia from BunnieB
      everything went real well!
      very quick and shipping was really fast too!
      package was great!

THANKS ALOT!

14. I bought a Minifee head from BunnieB, very well and fast shipping. I am very happy and would love to deal with you again anytime! Thanks^^

15. i bought the most gorgeous pukifee dress i've ever seen from bunnieb; she shipped it quickly & it arrived in glorious condition & very well-packaged. thanks so much!!

16. I bought a Leeke wig from BunnieB. She shipped it quickly and was super nice. I would gladly do business with her again. :)

17. I bought a Bluefairy TF Remember May V. full set on layaway from Bunnie. She was an absolutely perfect seller, it was very pleasant to communicate with her. After the last payment she shipped the 'little one' immediately, packed her super carefully. Shipping was also superfast!
      All in all, i can't be happier with this business. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

18. Great communication and smooth transaction. Recommended!! :3

19. I bought an MSD Oatmeal set from BunnieB, and the transaction was super! Recieved the set last week, it's perfect for my girls.
      Super recommended~ :3

20. i bought an MSD tshirt from BunnieB. The transaction went super smooth, she shipped quickly and brilliant communication. deffo recommend. thanks!