1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bunny Boo

Jan 11, 2007

1. Hiya!

I bought some jeans from Bunny Boo and wow they are awesome! Bunny Boo was a sweetie to deal with and I will definitely keep lookin at her stuff.

Thank you!
      ~Gio

2. :D I have bought a plaid cargo pants from Bunny Boo.
      She is a very lovely person to deal with. Ships very quickly.
      The pants is wonderful, fits my Lishe perfect and the quality is super !!
      Thanks ! :aheartbea

3. Bought a pair of SD jeans and capris through Bunny Boo's Florellea store and was more than happy with the items. Excellent quality and perfect fit. Friendly in communication and shipped the items quickly. Would most definatley deal with again and will be keeping an eye on her store! :)

4. I sold some wings to BunnyBoo. It was a wonderful international transaction! Great PMs and all. I would gladly trade with her again. Thanks

5. Just completed a very pleasant transaction with Bunny Boo!!
      Thank you very much!!

6. I bought a doll from Bunny Boo on 13th November.

She shipped the doll immediately by Registered Airmail (and told me the tracking number) and I received the doll on 21th November. Excellent communication, very polite PMs, perfect packaging, great condition of the item.
      Everything was indeed nice. Thank you very much :aheartbea

I highly recommend Bunny Boo and will never hesitate to deal with again!!

7. bought a DX bunny from me- wonderful transaction and friendly buyer- highly recommended :) Thanks so much! xx

8. Bunny Boo is made of pure awesome! :D
      She was very patient with me during the entire transaction, let me know the registration number and even tossed in a freebie for me~ :aheartbea
      She replies PMs very quickly and was always very polite!
      I absolutely love dealing with her, it's been a wonderful experience and I would, <b>in a heartbeat</b> do business with her again! :) :)

9. sorry this is so late! Bunny Boo bought a dollzone bunny from me, excellent communication and great to deal with :) Many thanks!

10. Bunny Boo is such a sweetheart. she bought a notdoll lucy from me. She paid quickly & was such a joy to do business with. id highly recommend if your looking for a wonderfully smooth transaction.

11. I bought a pair of jeans. The quality is amazing and they're a wonderful fit. Would definitely recommend!

12. I bought a top from Bunny and everything went smoothly... the tops really well made and I love it so much... For sure recommended her to everyone here...^_^

13. Bunny Boo bought a Light Cyan Elf Kumi from me. I have had such a great experince dealing with BunnyBoo, she was so kind with her messages. A pleasure to talk and communicate with. Payed amazingly quick. Even kept up conversation and gave many thanks after the doll had arrived. She is SUCH an amazing person to deal with.

Would recommend to anyone!

14. Olga purchased a Supia Yisol from me and she was very fast in responses, sending paymnet, and letting me know when the doll arrived. Would sell to or purchase from without hesitation! Great working with

15. My fiancé bought Bunny Boo's DOC Pitts as a surprise and I rescued her from the Post Office today! She was packed amazingly well! My fiancé would like to note that she had very fast responses and was incredibly pleasurable to work with and that shipping was also quick! Goodies were included as well as a cute little card with a special note from my honey. <3! Would do business with Bunny Boo in a heartbeat. ^^ Thanks so much! She's my first BJD and very, very special to me~

16. Just completed a great transaction with Bunny Boo. I purchased her Dollzone Bunny and she arrived in just under a week. Bunny Boo sent her with an outfit and she is in great condition and very beautiful! Recommended :thumbup

Thanks so much Olga! :)
      xxx

17. I bought doll from Bunny Boo;
      our transaction was excellent!

Bunny Boo is a very friendly buyer! Thank you :)

18. Sorry - Bunny Boo is a very friendly SELLER :apresent: %)

19. She bought a Zaoll body from me and it was a really nice and smooth transaction.
      She send the payment promptly and was always sweetest with communication through and through.
      Highly recommended!!!
      Thank you so much for buying from me! Come back anytime!!

20. I commissioned an outfit from Bunny Boo. It took a little longer than estimated for it to get done, but she let me know this ahead of time and was very sweet about it. It was definitely worth it, though - the quality of the outfit is EXCELLENT! Now my Megu sports some of the best looking doll pants I've seen! I would definitely do business with Bunny Boo again ^_^