1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bunny-chan

Mar 14, 2010

1. Here is my feedback ;)
    2. I sold a Pipos Baha to Bunny-chan; she is REALLY nice, great communication, prompt payment and many news of the Pipos after she received him !
      Thank you so much (;
    3. I've sold Soom Amber on layaway to Bunny. everything went fine and payment was prompt. thanks!
    4. Bunny-chan bought a CASS dress from me on layaway.it was a great transaction,she is a pleasure to deal with,and payment was prompt,I would love to do business again!
    5. I sold Bunny-chan a head, she paid promtly and was a dear to deal with. Very friendly and sweet to be in touch with, she let me know just when the package arrived.

+++++Positive Feedback+
    6. I sold outfit for SD from Bunny-chan. She was very polite, paid quickly, and let me know when the items arrived. Thank you so much! I'd recommend
    7. I sold a MNF top to Bunny-chan, and she was a joy to work with! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED buyer!!!
    8. she is really polite, fast reply and i dont have any problem with her :D she paid really fast and tell me the item whem arrived!!!! high recommended!!!!
    9. Bunny-chan has bought a Luts Bory from me.

She is a darling to deal with, fast payment and professional contact!
      I highly recommend her.

Thank you! ^^
    10. I had a really nice quick transaction with Bunny-chan :) the messages were fast and clear, postage fast and the outfit i bought arrived safe and sound! Thankyou very much :)
    11. I sold a MNF body to Bunny-chan and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with - paid quickly, kept great communication and kindly let me know once the body had arrived. I highly recommend Bunny-chan as a buyer and I would love to do business with her again. Thanks again for a perfect transaction! :)
    12. I bought Feeple 65 Chloe from Bunny. Communication is good and delivery is good also. Thank you :D.
    13. Bunny-chan bought a doll from me and the whole transaction was wonderful and pleasant! :) The buyer was great to deal with from beginning to end and gave the perfect place to appreciate the doll a lot more than I ever could have. Thank you so much for everything!
    14. I sold a saree SD. Everything perfect, she is very friendly, communication is very good, she is quick to pay. 100% recommended.
    15. I purchased a doll from Bunny-chan and it was a wonderful transaction. We exchanged pleasant messages and once I'd paid the doll was sent out very promptly. She arrived well packaged and in great condition. Thanks so much!

I bought Minifee Vampire Elf WooSoo from Bunny-chan. Everything went smoothly and the doll arrived promptly, she was as presented on the listing's pictures. Thank you!
    17. I bought a Soom Kivi from Bunny-chan and I could not be happier with this transaction. She sent Kivi at once and communication was always very friendly!^^. Kivi arrived very well packed and very very fast. Thanks so much my dear for everything again for being so reasonable and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again! <3