1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bunny13

May 2, 2011

1. I haven't done much buying/selling recently so my DoA feedback is, as you can see, hugely lacking. However, I pride myself in being an excellent seller so please view my feedback record on eBay.

eBy username: paperegg

2. I just bought a doll from bunny13. She was expertly packaged and arrived lightning fast! Item was exactly as described. Bunny13 maintains excellent communication and I would not hesitate to do business with her in the future.
      Thanks so much for a great transaction!

3. Just bought a Volks MSD from Bunny13. She's very sweet to deal with. She was packaged perfectly and she is a beautiful doll just as described. Would do business with her again! Thanks!

4. I bought a Pipos Curo from bunny13 and she was a dream to deal with. Communication was great and shipping was super fast. The little one was in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

5. Bunny13 purchased a Doll Chateau Ada from me. Payment was instantaneous, and the communication was fantastic! I would happily do business with Bunny13 at any time. :) Thank you! POSITIVE!