1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bunnyboo

Jan 25, 2011

1. Please post feedback here, thanks! :)

2. Hi~

BunnyBoo purchased Soom Chrom FL Head, payment was made quickly and communication were excellent and friendly. Thank you very much! :D

3. Bought a perfect condition DikaDoll Lingyue from bunnyboo and he is super gorgeous. :]
      Well packed and safe.
      bunnyboo was fast in communication and shipped within the time frame given to me. Awesome transaction and wouldn't hesitate to buy from bunnyboo again!

Thank you very much!

4. BunnyBoo bought some Chrom Paws from me, and the transaction was perfect... would completely recommend! :)

5. bunnyboo bought a Soom Gluino-head from me and things could not have gone better. ^^
      Everything went smoothly~!
      Thank you once again. :3

6. I purchased an AngelHeim Ryan w/ default faceup, random eyes & wig from bunnyboo and am very happy with him!
      She shipped him within the window provided and he arrived just on time, in perfect condition. Communication was wonderful, transaction went smoothly.
      Thanks very much. =D

7. Bunnyboo bought a doll from me.
      She was always in steady contact with me and was amazing from beginning to end.
      ^__^ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

8. I bought 70cm jointed hands from Bunnyboo and they arrived promptly and very well packaged! Dealing with her was lovely, communication was great and everything went smoothly!
      I would definitely recommend :>

9. I bought from Bunnyboo Soom Chrom Firelord Wolf Paws / Legs (Normal Skin)
      The communication was excellent.
      Sends him fast and good was to protect.
      I recommend.
      Thank you still for everything ^^.

10. Purchased a Soom Chalco head (Normal Skin) from Bunnyboo on a layaway plan. When it arrived it was well packed and in perfect condition! She is a fantastic people to purchase from and I highly recommend buying her products!

Thank you for such a great transaction!