1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BunnyChan

Jun 8, 2006

1. If you've done buisness with me, please leave some feedback? Thanks! :)

2. I just bought a mini-fee body from bunny! It arrived VERY well packed and she always communicated! A+ :D
    3. Cross-posted as stated in my feedback thread~ A+ !

I recently made a transaction for mnf-chiwoo sp head to Bunnychan. (I sold, she bought)

+ The win was confirmed on 2006-05-11 09:30 pm and I recieved a reply accepting the win by 09:33pm on the same day. XD

+ Payment was recieved in full on 2006-05-17. The item was shipped 2006-05-20 via 2-week ground as per agreed and recieved by Bunnychan.

Overall great transaction and very swift with excellent communication!! I would definitely do business with Bunnychan again. ^^)b

4. I comissioned an outfit from BunnyChan, it's super well made, and I had excellent communication with her! An excellent seller! :D
    5. I ordered a pair of pants boots and a wig from BunnyChan I'm very gratefull for her being patient with me (even when I wrote the wrong adress >.>) and am very pleases with my purchase.
      The package came just as she said the day she said and I've never opened a box that smelled so good! ^^;;
    6. I ordered a mug from Bunnychan. There was a small delay while she found a proper box for it (she gave me regular updates so I was never worried), but it arrived very quickly once sent and the packaging was awesome. Would definitely buy from her again!
    7. I bought a wig from BunnyChan and she kept me well-updated on what was going on over the course of the transaction, and packaged it very well. Lovely~!
    8. I bought a pair of shoes and everything went smoothly. Great DOA member and seller. Thanks!
    9. i bought a mini fee chiwoo sleeping head from BunnyChan!!
      very efficient shippping, and very secure packaging!!!
    10. I sold to BunnyChan and she's a doll to deal with. She pays promptly too. ^__^
    11. BunnyChan participated in one of my Volks group orders. She's very prompt in payment and very, very nice to deal with! Thank you for joining. XD
    12. Just sold a pair of eyes to Bunnychan - great communication, very friendly & paid me straight away - Thank you!
    13. Sold a pair of eyes to BunnyChan. Great communication and she paid me promptly. Thanks muchly! ^_^
    14. I got my eyes from Bunnychan on Friday and they are lovely. Excellent on all points, friendly, and quick shipping. Thank you very much!
    15. I bought a little SD rucksack from BunnyChan, and it was very sweet. Lovely transaction!:)
    16. She is a wonderful person to deal with! Fast payment & really nice communications.
      Thanks! for buying my items. :)
    17. I just participated in a Luts group order run by BunnyChan. She did a great job, and I would definitely participate in an order with her again. :)

18. Same Luts group order here. It was very smooth and fast shipping ^^
    19. Another group order participant here! BunnyChan kept me well updated and ship my hands to me on the date promised. I would love to order with her again!
    20. Sold a NS Luts Yder head to Bunnychan. She's very nice to deal with and kept good communication even letting me know the head arrived safely! Thanks!