1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bunnydots

Oct 4, 2006

1. I was part of the Migidoll group order organized by Bunnydots. I've never had a better online buying experience! It was so well organized, and she kept everyone informed every step of the way. Another happy person here! I can't thank her enough!

2. I have sold a second doll to bunnydots, a really perfect transaction again! Very fast payment and immediate confirm about the arrival of the doll *__* Thank you so much, enjoy your new doll dear! ^^

3. Bunnydots participated in my Luts group order, and was just an absolute delight from start to finish. She was prompt with payment, took direction very well, and followed the Group order guidlines to a T;)... I wouldn't hesitate to do buissness with her again:)
      ~Anthony

4. Bunnydots joined my Mio group order and was a dream to deal with. A super sweet person and very patient. Hope to have more transactions.. Thanks so much , Bunnydots ~

5. I was part of Bunnydots' Migidoll group order. Communication was excellent, and even though my poor Miu head gave her all sorts of headaches for shipping, she was very patient and good natured about it. I would definitely recommend her. :)

6. I was in the Migidoll group order. Everything about the whole process was positive. I appreciate her time to do this. Communication was great, she answered to questions quickly, greatly attentive to everything. I definitely recommend her! Thank you so much!

7. Participated in bunnydots Migidoll group order. She kept everything organized and everyone updated. Everything went smooth and easy from the participant's side and I appreciate all the effort she has put in for this order to make it that way. Thank you sooo much, M!

8. I was part of the Migidoll group order that Bunnydots organized. She was really great at keeping everyone informed of what was going on with the order at all times, and I received my Ryu head faster than anticipated. An all-round positive experience.

9. Bunnydots organized the group orders from Migidoll, and WOW I'm highly impressed on how well she managed everything.
      I participated in her group order #2. She was very sweet, I was kept informed, updated regularly and I received my Ryu head in perfect condition and in quick time too ;D. A very great Group organizer!!!

10. Bunnydots was wonderful! She organized a group order that was efficient and very well-organized, despite difficulties, and kept up great communication and was wonderfully nice, even allowing me to add to my order at the very last minute! She shipped amazingly quickly, and I would positively love to work with her again! Thanks so much!

11. I took part in the second Migidoll group order Bunnydots ran.
      It was quite possibly one of the most well-organized
      group orders I've been in to date, pretty well perfect.
      Communication couldn't have been better. A great experience all in all-
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

♥ ♥ ♥

12. I took part in both Migidoll group orders run by Bunnydots. At first I only thought I was ordering Ryu in order 1, but then decided to order Miho as well in order 2. Bunnydots was an absolute pleasure to deal with, she held my Ryu for me and shipped him with my Miho, no problems, super-smooth and her communication via email was beyond excellent. She was very on top of things the whole way through and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much! :D

13. i too took part in both migidoll group orders that bunnydots ran.
      (they allowed me to indulge i a whopping triplet set of ryu and a single miho)
      what can i say that has not been said better by others before me?!
      one could get very spoiled by a group order run with such class and efficiency.
      communication and organization where the hallmarks of bunnydots's group order, along with a charming, friendly disposition!
      shipping was superfast and packaging was excellent.
      not a ghost of a problem during the whole transaction.

i truly could not be happier ,
      thank you bunnydots!!!

m.a.

14. I joined the Migidoll group order that Bunnydots organized. She did an outstanding job! :thumbup Great communication every step of the way, incredibly fast updates & shipping, professional & friendly, very organized... it was a wonderful experience from start to finish.

Thank you for taking on this huge group order & taking such good care of us! :D

15. Was in the Bunnydots Migidoll Group order. Totally fantastic transaction. Organized, timely and friendly :)

I wouldn't hesitate to join another group order run by Bunnydots!

YIPEEEE :aheartbea

16. I was on the Migidoll group order that Bunnydots organized.

Absolutely WONDERFUL transaction. I mean, amazing, professional, great communication, EXTREMELY fast shipping.

Would do business with her again in a NANOSECOND!

17. I have never been part of a better, more well organized group order.

Thank you again!

18. I also have to say thanks for the super group order of migidoll heads. Went smooth as silk at my end also. Thanks again.

19. Got my Ryu head from her, great transaction!

20. I sold a doll to bunnydots...she's great to deal with!