1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BunnyTHM

Dec 13, 2008

1. Please post your feedback for me here! ^-^

Thank you! -
      [​IMG]

2. I just completed a commission for BunnyTHM and she was just a real sweetheart from start to finish. Very patient, even when things got a little wonky in shipping, great communications and super-fast payment. I hope to work with her again!

3. I've sold a musedoll accessory to BunnyTHM. Payment was swift and the communications good. She's a nice girl and I wouldn't hesitate selling something to her again!

4. BunnyTHM bought some goth boots from me, and she was an incredible persone to work with! She was kind, curteous, and her communication was perfect! She was also very patient with me when I made a tinsy mistake,lol. I highly recommend her, she rocks! :D Thanks, BunnyTHM!

5. BunnyTHM bough a SD size sword from me. Great communication, super fast payment, she's absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

6. I did an aesthetics commission on BUNNY's Abadon boy that included multiple mods, body blushing, face-up, basically the works. She was patient with me and a true joy to work with. I would bend over backwards for a customer like her! She paid promptly and was awesome! Thank you Bunny!

7. BunnyTHM purchased an SD size incense burner from me. Payment was quick and communication was excellent! Would certainly do business with again!

8. Bunny purchased an SD13 sized suit set from me and was wonderful! Fast payment, patient and always friendly in communications! I highly recommend her! ^_^

9. BunnyTHM just commissioned be to do three Puki faceups. Was really great to work with, good communication, fast payment. Very very nice! I would love to work with again. Thank you!! :D