1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bupu

May 10, 2009

1. Jo is really a lovely person and made very nice and well made crocket dresses.
      Made a business with her is really a pleasure. Thanks :D

2. She mades me a really gorgeous and beautiful crochet dress. I'm really happy with this transaction and I hope that I can buy her another dress in the future ^^!

3. joanna is a fantastic seller -- my girls own many of her handmade dresses and we love them! they're well made and always arrive quickly! thanks so much joanna!

4. Thanks Jo!!!! you are a fantastic seller and your dress are Gorgeus!!!!!! >0<

5. bupu bought 8 pairs of glass eyes from me.
      Fast payment and smooth communication.
      Welcome next time.XD

6. wonderful buyer and super friendly, wouldn't hesitate to deal with jo anytime :) thanks jo :)

7. I bought a handmade crocheted Lati dress from Joanna. It is beautifully made, and she is so sweet! It was a flawless transaction. :)

Thanks again!!

8. +1 as a seller

I bought some eyes from her :)
      Wonderful transaction! So sorry for the late feedback honey! xxx

9. I have commissioned several dresses from bupu. Her work is amazing and every dress I have recieved has been beautifully made. Jo is very friendly and easy to work with and I would highly recommend her.
      Just had to add a pic of my girls in her dresses. Thank you Jo!
      [​IMG]

10. I've bought from Bupu two pairs of glass eyes,i'm very pleased with its,she was soo communicative and kind,a real plaeasure to deal with her
      <3

11. Commission Joanna for two dress for my newly arrived unoa ligh very pleasant transaction and the dresses are both amazing. Highly recommend her and I deifently coming back for more in the near future!
      Here is Unoa light in one of them:
      [​IMG]

12. wow, looks wonderful! I'm so glad that dress suits her so well :)

13. I bough a brown chocolate wig for my B&G Leile , the wig is in good shape, she shipped fast , im happy with this transaction^^ thank you!

14. a wonderful buyer, it was a pleasure to deal with jo- i would reccommend her to anyone - wish all transactions could be so good :)

15. I bought a pukifee faceplate from bupu and she was great- she shipped really fast after I paid and stayed in communication the whole time. Really friendly and a great seller, I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

16. bought two pairs of glass eyes, I am very happy with them. She described the items as they were and shipping was fast and well packaged. Thanks so much.
      Would gladly transact with again.
      ~Pandora~

17. i bought a pair of eyes from Bupu ! All has been very fast : informations and shipping ! I got my eyes 3 days after the payment, that's gorgeous ^^ and communication was nice. Thanks a lot !!

18. I bought a great pair eyes from Bupu. Communication was great and she was a very nice seller! Recommended!!!

19. Thank you so much for the eyes. Super quick shipping and would definitely buy from agaiN!