1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bupu

May 10, 2009

1. Jo is really a lovely person and made very nice and well made crocket dresses.
      Made a business with her is really a pleasure. Thanks :D

2. She mades me a really gorgeous and beautiful crochet dress. I'm really happy with this transaction and I hope that I can buy her another dress in the future ^^!

3. joanna is a fantastic seller -- my girls own many of her handmade dresses and we love them! they're well made and always arrive quickly! thanks so much joanna!

4. Thanks Jo!!!! you are a fantastic seller and your dress are Gorgeus!!!!!! >0<

5. bupu bought 8 pairs of glass eyes from me.
      Fast payment and smooth communication.
      Welcome next time.XD

6. wonderful buyer and super friendly, wouldn't hesitate to deal with jo anytime :) thanks jo :)

7. I bought a handmade crocheted Lati dress from Joanna. It is beautifully made, and she is so sweet! It was a flawless transaction. :)

Thanks again!!

8. +1 as a seller

I bought some eyes from her :)
      Wonderful transaction! So sorry for the late feedback honey! xxx

9. I have commissioned several dresses from bupu. Her work is amazing and every dress I have recieved has been beautifully made. Jo is very friendly and easy to work with and I would highly recommend her.
      Just had to add a pic of my girls in her dresses. Thank you Jo!
      [​IMG]

10. I've bought from Bupu two pairs of glass eyes,i'm very pleased with its,she was soo communicative and kind,a real plaeasure to deal with her
      <3

11. Commission Joanna for two dress for my newly arrived unoa ligh very pleasant transaction and the dresses are both amazing. Highly recommend her and I deifently coming back for more in the near future!
      Here is Unoa light in one of them:
      [​IMG]

12. wow, looks wonderful! I'm so glad that dress suits her so well :)

13. I bough a brown chocolate wig for my B&G Leile , the wig is in good shape, she shipped fast , im happy with this transaction^^ thank you!

14. a wonderful buyer, it was a pleasure to deal with jo- i would reccommend her to anyone - wish all transactions could be so good :)

15. I bought a pukifee faceplate from bupu and she was great- she shipped really fast after I paid and stayed in communication the whole time. Really friendly and a great seller, I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

16. bought two pairs of glass eyes, I am very happy with them. She described the items as they were and shipping was fast and well packaged. Thanks so much.
      Would gladly transact with again.
      ~Pandora~

17. i bought a pair of eyes from Bupu ! All has been very fast : informations and shipping ! I got my eyes 3 days after the payment, that's gorgeous ^^ and communication was nice. Thanks a lot !!

18. I bought a great pair eyes from Bupu. Communication was great and she was a very nice seller! Recommended!!!

19. Thank you so much for the eyes. Super quick shipping and would definitely buy from agaiN!