1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Byakko

Nov 20, 2009

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please let the world know how it went!
      Thanks! ^_^

2. Thank Byakko for assistance in purchasing Ellen from Bambi Crony. Byakko is very frendly and organized.
      I'd love to do business with her again :)

3. Byakko purchased Minoru Kaminura from me and everything went perfect !
      Fast payment and great communication :)
      Thanks

4. Byakko has purchased a Dollshe Hound from me. She was very friendly, has replied to PMs swiftly, and paid at once. Overall it was a really pleasant transaction and nice contact, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. <3

5. I was participated in a few group orders a several times - all was nice and fast <3<3
      Byakko is a great GO organiser. Thank you so much!

6. Byakko was a fantastic buyer!
      paid super quick and very nice & kind !
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Purchased a bunch of headbacks from me and everything was smooth!

8. Byakko purchased a Soom Obsidius from me. Prompt and friendly communication and quick payment. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Byakko again. Thank you so much!!

9. I bought a Leeke Brown head from Byakko and found her absolutely lovely to deal with. She was very friendly, had great communication and shipped him very well-packed. I would love to deal with her again :D

10. Purchased 2 headbacks from me and everything went great.

11. Byakko bought a Volks YoSD from me and paid promptly and had great communication. Would love to deal with her in the future. Thanks again!

~Beachiekeen1

12. Byakko bought a lovely Dollzone Deer Girl from me, she was very quick to pay, understanding about wait times with her shipping and communication was great! Glad to work with her and would work with her again!

13. Purchased a Halloween Event Head from Byakko. She was quick to ship and the head arrived quickly and well package. Would buy from her again. A very kind seller. Thank you <3

14. I bought a MNF Soony head from Byakko and the transaction was wonderful!
      Everything went smoothly, the head was really well packaged, and she's a friendly person to deal with.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again, thank you!!

15. I brought Byakko's amazing Leekeworld mikhaila & Feeple60 Soony head... What can I say everything was 100% perfect in every way.
      The packaging was beautifully done and communication was fantastic, I cannot recommend Byakko enough.
      I would Love to deal with her again, THANK YOU!!

A super satisfied dollie owner :D

Harry xx

16. I bought a Dollzone Anson from Byakko, communication was great and she arrived in perfect condition. I was impressed with how well she was wrapped. I would definitely work with Byakko again.

17. I bought the Fairyland Halloween event wings from Byakko and the transaction was perfect! Byakko was quick to respond, as well as quick to get them mailed out to me and they were packed perfectly, not a single bit of damage on them! Thanks so much for the wings! Byakko is definitely a recommended seller :)

18. I bought 3 pairs of silicon eyes from Byakko. The transaction was smooth with perfect and nice communication. Eyes were well packed and arrived safely. It was a pleasure to deal with Byakko and I would definetly buy again.

19. >////U////< I bought a Spirit Doll Dark NS Head from Byakko the transaction was smooth they were willing to do a quick layaway and it went awesome they are a great person to work with and I enjoyed our business! <3 The head arrived safe and sound and was wrapped perfectly >U<

20. Just received my Nehemie Beatrice from Byakko and I couldn't be happier! She's perfect and was packaged very carefully. She's not strung too tight, whic I'm very happy about. I've never dealt with declaring values or customs, and Byakko was very helpful. Very friendly, and smooth transaction. So happy with my purchase! :hug: